No help what so ever

tazz6662009
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Will said that xbox360 community is dying on hardline as no one seems willing to help each other any more.

Comments

• TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The Xbox One has been out for 3 years.

If the Xbox 360 community hasn't died out by now on almost every game, I'd be very concerned.

#TimeForAnUpgrade.
  • tazz6662009
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There is a good following on 360 but no one helps each other like they used to and are pretty much struck up like kids that don't know how to team play when it comes to trying to unlock things like the syndicate gun or team play in general. But hopeful I will be on xbone soo.
  • My_Clu
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Most 360 players are kids now so that's why
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My_Clu wrote: »
    Most 360 players are kids now so that's why

I am assuming you don't play Xbox 360 much anymore? Because I myself do not see as many kids as I used to. In Hardline though I do see a lot of Brazillian players though. I mean a whole lot.
  • WDA_spaceflaffy
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    BillyHoWCR wrote: »
    Because I myself do not see as many kids as I used to. In Hardline though I do see a lot of Brazillian players though. I mean a whole lot.

You can't tell who is a kid by looking at them in-game. Brazilians are particularly proud of their flag so they may put it on as a patch. I can't remember the last time I saw an American flag patch. Judging by the population of players in X360 Hardline, consider learning Brazilian Portuguese as a second language to get some teamwork.
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BillyHoWCR wrote: »
    Because I myself do not see as many kids as I used to. In Hardline though I do see a lot of Brazillian players though. I mean a whole lot.

You can't tell who is a kid by looking at them in-game. Brazilians are particularly proud of their flag so they may put it on as a patch. I can't remember the last time I saw an American flag patch. Judging by the population of players in X360 Hardline, consider learning Brazilian Portuguese as a second language to get some teamwork.

True you can't tell who is a kid simply by looking at them. Usually can be identified by either their voice on mic and/or if they text me for friends adds. So any claims that kids are running rampant from my view are simply not consistent with what I see.

The Brazilians I can usually tell because a lot of them are B.O.P.E. or some other Brazillian clan. They tend to work well together. But gives me enjoyment when I survive their onslaught. :)
  • WDA_spaceflaffy
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fun fact: BOPE is not a videogame clan. It is a special police unit of the Military Police of Rio de Janeiro State (PMERJ) in Brazil. Due to the nature of crime in favelas, BOPE units have extensive experience in urban warfare and stuff. It's like GIGN in a less developed country.
  • BillyHoWCR
    edited August 2016
    Fun fact: BOPE is not a videogame clan. It is a special police unit of the Military Police of Rio de Janeiro State (PMERJ) in Brazil. Due to the nature of crime in favelas, BOPE units have extensive experience in urban warfare and stuff. It's like GIGN in a less developed country.

And it is also a clan: http://bopeclan.weebly.com/

http://pt.emblemsbf.com/emblem-29474.html

https://www.facebook.com/BOPE-ARG-Clan-Battlefield-1084244261614933/

• WDA_spaceflaffy
    edited August 2016
    Bad choice of words. See, I'm bad at this thing you call socialization.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I see LSF or Latam Strike Force a lot on XB1. BOPE as well but not as much. Usually the server starts getting wonky when they show up in large numbers.