Halfway there to reaching my goal in BF1

realistalive
606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
w9oypCc.jpg

Now if only the devs got rid of the 100 service star cap in the game..

Comments

• JacobtheSmartGuy
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Damn.
  • lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    is it that gun so good to justify so many kills?
  • laracroft209
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hasn't the game got a lot more to go for than getting 100k kills with one weapon?
  • BaconRebellion
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That looks boring honestly. Highest I have is 16 did the Huot. I can't imagine getting 100k kills with one gun. I'd be so bored. Then again I switch up weapons and tactics
  • C_Belles
    286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They didn't factor in players with no social life ;)
  • V2Face
    2676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    w9oypCc.jpg

Now if only the devs got rid of the 100 service star cap in the game..

Congrats..but I would be bored to tears using one weapon and class for so long.
  • StalHamarr
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I tip my hat and congratulate.
    I love the M95, but I'm absolute trash with the infantry variant. Really terrible. I really like the concept of all the infantry variants, but I'm so abysmally slow with them.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Good stuff brother
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    hasn't the game got a lot more to go for than getting 100k kills with one weapon?

Not really, the game's quite shallow when it comes to content. Cap/defend a flag, shoot baddies, yada yada... Might as well grind out a weapon since there's literally nothing else to strive towards. Everything from tags, assignments, medal system, flair, etc is oversimplified and dumb in BF1.

Call it a "carrot on a stick" all you want but the game would only benefit from more content.
  • OrionPherrit
    458 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, you must love the Ruck-zuck a heckova lot to invest that much time to zen mastering it. :) I appreciated its quick action -- less so operating at a handicap against other scharfshutzen gewehrs. After bagging 50 kills so I could trade up to the Lebel, I sold mine to an army surplus store. :p
  • PottyScottie
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Omg go outside dude! That social life doe?!
  • laracroft209
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Not really, the game's quite shallow when it comes to content. Cap/defend a flag, shoot baddies, yada yada... Might as well grind out a weapon since there's literally nothing else to strive towards. Everything from tags, assignments, medal system, flair, etc is oversimplified and dumb in BF1.

Call it a "carrot on a stick" all you want but the game would only benefit from more content.

:) not gonna argue that the game could use more content
  • Feed4u
    697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mother of god, that's disgusting lol.
  • BigWoofWoof
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Over 343 hours on a single weapon, that's just nuts bro
  • CR15CGS
    145 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I guess your single.
  • realistalive
    My single what?
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My single what?

I think he's asking you out on a date.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I wanna get 100 kills with all weapons. Besides a few gadgets i got it. Repairtool sucks in this game for killimg infanry :/