Getting to know the Mods thread : V2

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7554 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    8 ish GMT but anytime after 9 should see people on there.

That said, I'm a prisoner to Strictly Come Dancing so may be a bit later (got to keep the little.woman happy.....).

And I'm sure she'd be less than happy to know you call her The Little Woman... PMSL

Anyway, Saturday night is usually my watch TV with my wife night too. Difference is, I enjoy Strictly, it's bloody brilliant !!! :D

Hand in your man card!

(my wife is in the room watching it..... I escaped)
  • Confucius_o_
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    8 ish GMT but anytime after 9 should see people on there.

That said, I'm a prisoner to Strictly Come Dancing so may be a bit later (got to keep the little.woman happy.....).

And I'm sure she'd be less than happy to know you call her The Little Woman... PMSL

Anyway, Saturday night is usually my watch TV with my wife night too. Difference is, I enjoy Strictly, it's bloody brilliant !!! :D

Hand in your man card!

(my wife is in the room watching it..... I escaped)

Bah!

Here ya go then...

hqdefault.jpg

When do I get it back?
  • StarscreamUK
    7554 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    well I hung about on there for over 30 mins, sadly only 2 players :(
  • Trokey66
    9160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    well I hung about on there for over 30 mins, sadly only 2 players :(

Sorry bud, next time....?

As to Strictly, the programme is rubbish but Gemma Atkinson and that bird from Good Morning Britain!
  • Coffeecup132
    542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Stiv actually left EA 2 years ago.

-Braddock512-
    I suppose he is dedicating full time to his music career?
  • Propofolkills
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Have you guys found Jesus yet?
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stiv actually left EA 2 years ago.

-Braddock512-
    I suppose he is dedicating full time to his music career?

I thought it was the Olympic bobsled team.
  • StarscreamUK

In toast yes. But no religious discussion
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2017

He comes and buys from our store all the time. Cool guy. Hard to understand him though since i dont speak Spanish :(
  • lmGarbage
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    y is my profile pic not visible? pls will a mod fix this or i will not be buying battlefield 6.

• StarscreamUK
    because you used an image that violated the rules, hence it clearly states "Image Removed"
  • lmGarbage
    because you used an image that violated the rules, hence it clearly states "Image Removed"

pls sir i did not mean to offend or violate rules, i have new picture that exhibits a moral, and conscientious image. pls reinstate my image and i will prove to u all that i have turnt a new leaf.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14433 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @stinky-___-herbs
    Simply upload a new gravatar to gravatar.com and wait for it to sync with your profile.

I also recommend not using avatars that violate the ea terms of service.

• lmGarbage
    @stinky-___-herbs
    Simply upload a new gravatar to gravatar.com and wait for it to sync with your profile.

I also recommend not using avatars that violate the ea terms of service.

Thank u for ur advice sir, i uploaded a new grav from gravatar and waited quite the while. However nothing has changed. Perhaps there is an action a mod must take in order to restore my ability to produce an image in my avatar. Thx again mods for ur help, and have a nice night :3

I do apologize for cluttering up this thread with my petty issue, but i have no one else to turn to ;_;
  • lmGarbage
    still no worky ;_; heck i'd rather be a blackberry than this
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14433 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Good evening / Morning wherever you guys are.

One day until Christmas eve. ;)

@stinky-___-herbs
    I have reverse image searched your avatar from Battlelog and uploaded it for you here.
  • GodIsAlive77
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’ll favorite this so I can see what’s going on now not past. Merry Christmas
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    HAPPY NEW YEAR MODS !
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3914 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    HAPPY NEW YEAR MODS !

Same to you

-CB
  • LOLGotYerTags
    HAPPY NEW YEAR MODS !

You too man :)