Getting to know the Mods thread : V2

Comments

• Xr_Zharakov-x
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Happy New Year everyone! and to all the Mods!

wishing you all success in work, battlefield and girls this year :3
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What do you guys hope for the next battlefield?
    What do you think should be used from Battlefield Bad company 2, BF3,BF4, BF Haedline and BF1?
    (Question to the mods)
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14031 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I think if the devs are given enough time to iron out any bugs, It really will be a great game.

I hear the rumour mill churning away speculating it will be ww2 as the theme, I'm hoping Dice take the best out of all of the past games.. That should make bf 2018 one of the best bf games thus far.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think if the devs are given enough time to iron out any bugs, It really will be a great game.

I hear the rumour mill churning away speculating it will be ww2 as the theme, I'm hoping Dice take the best out of all of the past games.. That should make bf 2018 one of the best bf games thus far.

Man I think WW2 is so over done. I was hoping a Korean War would eventually be made.
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

Man I think WW2 is so over done. I was hoping a Korean War would eventually be made.

I agree. There weren't many WWI games out there so EA made BF1. There aren't many Korean War games either so hopefully we get that next. I can't wait to be a black female member of the Korean People's Army.

Seriously though, a Korean War game would be pretty awesome. I would love to fly a MiG-21.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vespervin wrote: »

I agree. There weren't many WWI games out there so EA made BF1. There aren't many Korean War games either so hopefully we get that next. I can't wait to be a black female member of the Korean People's Army.

Seriously though, a Korean War game would be pretty awesome. I would love to fly a MiG-21.

A Old war Bf game would be awesome
  • Lowlandnutria92
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Favorite old cartoon or 2D side scroller?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14031 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    2d side scroller? Super Mario Brothers 1 and 3, And Sonic The Hedgehog 1 through to 3.

I have no favourites of those, They were all equally good.

• VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    2d side scroller? Super Mario Brothers 1 and 3, And Sonic The Hedgehog 1 through to 3.

I have no favourites of those, They were all equally good.

Bionic commando and contra
  • HawkeyeAM47
    edited May 2018
    how to sign up for the Alpha for BFV?
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What are mods?
  • VBALL_MVP
    68Keif wrote: »
    What are mods?

Hacks
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What are mods?

Hacks

Reported
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Moderators, I have a question. An important question. And please, tell us why this is your choice.

GoldenEye 007 or Perfect Dark?

Choose wisely.
  • 68Keif
    Golden eye
    I’m not a mod. Just adding my 100% factual input :p
  • StarscreamUK
    7492 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Goldeneye, it was astounding for the time
  • VBALL_MVP
    Golden eye

i agree
    You're not a mod ;)
  • 68Keif
    Golden eye

i agree
    You're not a mod ;)
    I should be :/
  • LOLGotYerTags
    edited June 2018
    Definitely goldeneye.

Not only was it unique as a shooter and amongst the first fps game you could play 4 way split screen, But it was really fun to play.
  • VBALL_MVP
    Definitely goldeneye.

Not only was it unique as a shooter and amongst the first fps game you could play 4 way split screen, But it was really fun to play.

I remember all the fights I had with my roommates on who got to use Oddjob.