Getting to know the Mods thread : V2

1789101113»

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    10431 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    JAREDUP wrote: »
    Don't worry I've sent a email to support

Cool, But this is not a thread about moderation.

Discussing moderation is not cool and is a violation of the rules.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines#latest

So if you choose to continue posting on any discussion, Let's keep the content related to the subject matter, Yes?

Awesome.
  • robmcewen
    2880 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ok another important question, Golden Axe 2 or Streets of Rage 2?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    10431 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    why not both?

Both of them were great titles, I used to play as the little axe guy in Golden Axe, And Streets of Rage 2 was a pretty decent side scroller too
  • robmcewen
    2880 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    why not both?

Good answer.

• StarscreamUK
    6610 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I know someone who can finish both of them on a single life.
  • JAREDUP
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2018
    Don't worry I've sent a email to support

Cool, But this is not a thread about moderation.

Discussing moderation is not cool and is a violation of the rules.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines#latest

So if you choose to continue posting on any discussion, Let's keep the content related to the subject matter, Yes?

Awesome.

Sounds like pulling from the "grey area", I was vague about what I was saying so imo I was not discussing moderation, just making a statement
  • LOLGotYerTags
    edited June 2018
    @JAREDUP
    if you choose to continue posting on any discussion, Let's keep the content related to the subject matter, Yes?

Awesome.

So lets continue the discussion rather than derailing threads as this too is a violation of the forum rules and as such will result in an infraction if it continues further.

Cheers.
  • robmcewen
    I know someone who can finish both of them on a single life.

Respect, I always struggled to get through a single level with out calling in the cops with the bazookas to help us out on Streets of Rage 2.
  • StarscreamUK
    6610 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    He's probably the best old skool gamer I know.
  • JAREDUP
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ok I'll keep on topic

What do y'all mods do for a living, just curious
  • StarscreamUK
    Had a few jobs over the years, in no particular order
    Bailiff
    Security
    Store Detective
    Game Testing
    Programmer
    QA Inspector
    Weighbridge Supervisor
  • Thumper2671
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know I might be weird for randomly dropping in here, but what are the mod's favorite military vehicles? Kinda wanted to ask this for a while.
  • StarscreamUK
    Tanks
  • Carbonic
    814 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    The Bell UH-1 Iroquois was my first thought. Probably because it was a blast in the original Battlefield: Vietnam.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    M1 Abrams, For sure.

:33
  • JAREDUP
    Carbonic wrote: »
    The Bell UH-1 Iroquois was my first thought. Probably because it was a blast in the original Battlefield: Vietnam.

What about UH-1C?
  • Avarik
    594 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    What about UH-1C?
    Love me some Huey gunships. : D

• Carbonic
    814 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Carbonic wrote: »

What about UH-1C?

That's a UH-1 Iroquois variant. An awesome variant though.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_UH-1_Iroquois_variants#UH-1C
  • JAREDUP
    Avarik wrote: »
    What about UH-1C?
    Love me some Huey gunships. : D

This guy gets it