Getting to know the Mods thread : V2

Comments

• Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've Always Wondered.., What does PTFO stand for?
  • StarscreamUK
    7103 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Play The Flipping Objective
  • D4rthGinge
    187 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A question reference writing format here. If I want to start a new paragraph, how do I do this? All I can do is...
    put a dot on a line to create a new paragraph. Simply pressing return doesn't leave a space when I post.

Thanks.
  • disposalist
    8324 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    D4rthGinge wrote: »
    A question reference writing format here. If I want to start a new paragraph, how do I do this? All I can do is...
    put a dot on a line to create a new paragraph. Simply pressing return doesn't leave a space when I post.

Thanks.
    Would help to know what platform and browser? I'm on PC using Chrome and the UI is great, for example.
  • StarscreamUK
    7103 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited May 2017

Thanks.

What platform/browser are you using to access the forums?

edit: that will teach me not to refresh the screen
  • robmcewen
    2883 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What are Skywarp and Thundercracker up too now days
  • Trokey66
    7993 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not all bad, honest.....
  • KBK_Nightmare
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Was it ever flipping ? thought it was FU*****
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Was it ever flipping ? thought it was

This is a bad place to say that word.
    You're right though.
  • KBK_Nightmare
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    sg2434 wrote: »

Was it ever flipping ? thought it was

This is a bad place to say that word.
    You're right though.

what word? i meant Funning.
  • Professor_Memes
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nice to see this thread back.

Although we need MOAR mods in the thread
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12099 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Nice to see this thread back.

Although we need MOAR mods in the thread

I agree :)
  • Sawtooth75
    906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Hehe
    25392d1394217810-official-post-****-thread-banhammer.gif

~

Big shoutout to Sawtooth75 for his running of the bf1 FB group and his FNB challenges (damn different platform :D )
    Thanks. I appreciate it.
  • JacobtheSmartGuy
    971 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its in off topic now
  • Templar_Vischa
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Never thought this would come back.
  • D4rthGinge
    187 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Thanks.

What platform/browser are you using to access the forums?

edit: that will teach me not to refresh the screen

I'm using Firefox and Windows 7. I visit the forum whilst at work (shhh) so if it is a case of updating said browser then I can't. I just wondered if there was a trick to it. But I am starting to think that it is in fact the poor tools I am using!
  • wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Happy friday
  • Trokey66
    7993 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I heard the Mods are to scared to join the Forumfielder's Hangout, at least that's what @Ben8D8over says.
  • StarscreamUK
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    I heard the Mods are to scared to join the Forumfielder's Hangout, at least that's what @Ben8D8over says.

I'm not a bf1 ps4 player, but I have been on the forumfielder servers before now.
  • OprahSpreadEagle
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    How is Henry Blackburn doing? Haven't seen him on in a while.