Getting to know the Mods thread : V2

Comments

• VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    Should I wear the red but hot number or the little black dress?

Only thing I have on is my computer.....
  • Confucius_o_
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    Should I wear the red but hot number or the little black dress?

Only thing I have on is my computer.....

I'd pay good money to see pics. :smiley:
  • ALEXX4791
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    To the mods I want to apologize, for my misconduct within the community, I understand alot of what I was posting were jokes, but I felt we're to make people laugh. But, whatever, misconduct it is I want you guys to know I am sorry, I have been part of this community for a long time, I live the battlefield franchise, and take pride in it.
    My account was HawkeyeAM47 I was part of the community since bad company 2. I know I'm only banned from the forums, but if I can get another chance, I won't post anymore nonsense on the forums anymore.
    Again, thank you guys and I never meant to cause trouble..

Alex..
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can one of the moderators please approve my recent topic? It's about Battlefield 3 being free with Xbox Live Gold.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14433 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Vespervin wrote: »
    Can one of the moderators please approve my recent topic? It's about Battlefield 3 being free with Xbox Live Gold.

Abracadabra, wibbly wobbly timey wimey magic trickery ahoy.. Your thread has reappeared.

705725_951e706624ab48e187da435609033dae~mv2.jpg
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Abracadabra, wibbly wobbly timey wimey magic trickery ahoy.. Your thread has reappeared.

• zvSarah
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    nice, hello there m8s =))
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1370 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

He works for ubisoft now, with a team from Sweden also..
    I wonder if some of them worked on BF3
  • Pavlitsjenko
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    why was the descision made to not involve a german and austrian-hungarian campaign? i think that everyone keeps forgetting that half the war involves the axis, and every developer is just outright scared to create a campaign involving them.
  • TonkTooStronk
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Where's my boy Stiv?
  • StarscreamUK
    7554 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Different team now.
  • Braddock512
    1542 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Stiv actually left EA 2 years ago.

-Braddock512-
  • TonkTooStronk
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Stiv actually left EA 2 years ago.

-Braddock512-
    Awwww. :(
  • StarscreamUK
    7554 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    yeah wasnt sure if I was allowed to say that or not, but now you know
  • Trokey66
    9160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mods on PS4 need.to join the Bagfest on the ForumFielders Hangout.

Canny competitive play and bagging a plenty, it's a hoot!

Fridays and Saturdays.
  • StarscreamUK
    ok, see you there
  • Trokey66
    9160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Although like the BF4 hangouts, the more popular they get, the 'lag' gets worse but hey all good fun.
  • StarscreamUK
    What time is it starting
  • Trokey66
    8 ish GMT but anytime after 9 should see people on there.

That said, I'm a prisoner to Strictly Come Dancing so may be a bit later (got to keep the little.woman happy.....).
  • Confucius_o_
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    8 ish GMT but anytime after 9 should see people on there.

That said, I'm a prisoner to Strictly Come Dancing so may be a bit later (got to keep the little.woman happy.....).

And I'm sure she'd be less than happy to know you call her The Little Woman... PMSL

Anyway, Saturday night is usually my watch TV with my wife night too. Difference is, I enjoy Strictly, it's bloody brilliant !!! :D