Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Need help with unlocking the Syndicate Gun

sasha_san86
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
If you have the Betrayal DLC and want to get the Lewis Gun or want to help someone else get it:
Please leave a post with your preferred time window.
Look this thread up from time to time to see if a party has gathered.
It would be great if you have other DLCs for the classic guns needed for the job.

Let's use this thread to set up parties for the unlock/assignment.

This is the server(Europe) we'll be unlocking the gun on:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/servers/show/pc/a045e6c7-1feb-4169-a999-9ffd4ba30f65/Multiplay-Special-weapon-Syndicate/

Comments

• sasha_san86
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited May 10
    I'm ok with afternoon and evenings, so 16:00-00:00 UTC+1(maybe even later).
    I have all the DLCs so can lend any classic weapon or mammoth needed to make it work.
  • WDA_spaceflaffy
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah I think I could help, I have the 1887, the mammoth gun and the syndicate gun. Funny thing is I'm trying to save up ten million dollars. I live in UTC -4.
  • sasha_san86
    Yay, I got the syndicate gun! Kept an eye on the server I mentioned and BAM; found ppl there and we did it.
    I am still willing to help anyone get their Lewis Gun.
  • yutakemynames
    2 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah I think I could help, I have the 1887, the mammoth gun and the syndicate gun. Funny thing is I'm trying to save up ten million dollars. I live in UTC -4.

• yutakemynames
    2 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I need the syndicate gun please help asap and mammonth also my name is SilentDispute96 on Xbox one
  • NejcCry
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is for PC, try xbox forum.

If anyone on PC wants to try to get it, please click BFH next to my name and add me.