Preferred Mode...and why?

2»

Comments

• Prep768
    3429 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    99% Conquest, 1% Frontlines as I like game modes with vehicles & large teams (feels a bit more like a war)

I'd play operations but got fed up of joining with 10 minutes left
  • DeSmondNo1
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Since Ive started play Battlefield (BC2), It always have been about Conquest. I just love this gamemode and its dynamic and variability. Never was a fan of attack/deffend modes, but have to say I quite like new additions of Ops and Frontlines. So my order would be

1. CQ (king of gamemodes and what Battlefield stand for me)
    2. Domination (when I dont have enough time to play CQ)
    3. Frontlines/Ops (I probably right now prefer Frontlines, cause I love that thug of war feeling)
  • wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for all the replies. I was just curious as to differing opinions on different modes. It's interesting to see all the points of views based on what style BF you play.
  • TheAngryYankee
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Conquest because it is a classic game play and the foundation of the Battlefield series.
    Pre-nerf Frontlines. If both teams were even, then it became a great back and forth match and made it a lot of fun.
    Titan. This made 2142.
  • McBaffel
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    99% Conquest, 1% Frontlines as I like game modes with vehicles & large teams (feels a bit more like a war)

I'd play operations but got fed up of joining with 10 minutes left

You eu based? Add me mate! I seem to be lucjy joining opps.
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    use to be 100% conquest

but rented a server for our platoon, would never fill, so we decided to try rush/domination server, and haven't had this much fun for a while, and server is constantly full now

so it's more 80% rush/dom 20% conquest
  • WinkerCZ
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It was Frontlines but after spring update the team balancing is somehow significantly worse (I am always assigned to the team which lose very quickly) so I came back to Conquest and TDM / War pigeons (if I want just quick game).
    I don’t play Operations because of intro / outro screens – they are so annoying (why can’t be skipped?).
  • McBaffel
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    WinkerCZ wrote: »
    It was Frontlines but after spring update the team balancing is somehow significantly worse (I am always assigned to the team which lose very quickly) so I came back to Conquest and TDM / War pigeons (if I want just quick game).
    I don’t play Operations because of intro / outro screens – they are so annoying (why can’t be skipped?).

Hey mate agree on the end scene.
    Disagree on the introductionary movies. I'd rather whatch that one for the 100th time then I'd have to look at the stupid loading screen.
  • Thryceton
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Talk about your silly threads....yeesh.
  • wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thryceton wrote: »
    Talk about your silly threads....yeesh.

Really really really reaching, aren't you?

Absolutely nothing silly about getting various takes on game modes from the players who enjoyed them...a long long time ago.

Your attempt at a clapback is pathetic, at least as much as your thread was.
  • DaHuntzMen
    282 postsUnconfirmed, Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    oops wrong section.
  • Forkbeard84
    1569 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like Conquest, Operations, Rush, Frontlines, War Pigeons, Domination and Team Deathmatch

Unfortunately many of the modes are not played much and its hard to find a game. So I'm usually playing conquest or operations.
  • Thryceton
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wc138 wrote: »
    Absolutely nothing silly about getting various takes on game modes from the players who enjoyed them...a long long time ago.

LOL...you're such a defensive little mouse aren't you? You attack the position of others with personal insults and then can't understand why they push your buttons. You sure are paying a lot of attention to me aren't you? Right where I want you. Keep it up. Waste more time on someone who you claim means nothing. Your actions tell the real story. You can't let anything go. Control freak much?

Go ahead...you know I'm right. You have to have the last word. You just can't let it go, can you.

You're being controlled and you don't even recognize it. You've lost and you didn't even know you were playing.
  • Prep768
    3429 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    [Insert holy thread revival meme here]
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12817 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    May 2017.

Nothing to see here besides a skeleton or two.
This discussion has been closed.