Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

My DICE tags Are showing up blank.

TheCoyoteKid420
5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I don't know why my dice tags are showing up blank?

Comments

• TheCoyoteKid420
    Can anyone help me ?
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    2236 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    If you didn't earn them, then it's a Visual glitch that can occur on consoles where you can equip it but others only see a blank tag which means you really don't have the tag.

-CB
  • TheCoyoteKid420
    I earned them they used to show up but I haven't played in a while an just started playing again an now there blank. Idk if an update caused it or not. I had two dice tags an all CTE tags tournament tags. There all blank too? Any thoughts?
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    2236 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    It's a visual glitch, you do not have any of those tags which was verified by looking at your BL account.

-CB
  • TheCoyoteKid420
    I can take a screen shot of them on my playstation. I checkd my BL too and they are gone but they used to show up on BL. I guarantee I earned them. The only one I wasn't sure I earnd was the dice LA tag but the frends of dice an CTE and tournament tag were all earnd. That's why in trying to get them back or figure out why there not showing up. I didn't have all the Dice tags just two of them.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    For the 3rd time, you do not have these tags. It's a visual glitch that has been known to happen on consoles.

Looking at your profile on BL, you just started playing not to long ago therefore wouldn't have these tags.

CTE has been over for many months now and the last iteration of the DICE Friends tag was handed last year some time and don't remember seeing your name as one of the lucky recipients of the DF tag.

The DICE LA tag is only for the DICE LA employees to use.

Search the forums and you'll see other threads on this subject.

-CB
  • TheCoyoteKid420
    Sorry my bad my gamertag is Homeboy0420 an I got the game when it came out. Coyotekid is my new one sorry bout that.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    Looking at your other profile and the entitlements, you do not own any of the dog tags you claim. Therefore I refer back to my above posts regarding that its was a visual glitch that some have experienced.

-CB
  • TheCoyoteKid420
    Well ok but it's just wierd cuz I used to equip them an people would ask me about them that's how delta gameing let me join them they were gonna help me get the dice camo but I stopped playing for a while due to lack of internet. I'm sure if you got a hold of some of the members they would confirm I had and used them tags. Thanks for the help man.
  • Turban_Legend80
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Well ok but it's just wierd cuz I used to equip them an people would ask me about them that's how delta gameing let me join them they were gonna help me get the dice camo but I stopped playing for a while due to lack of internet. I'm sure if you got a hold of some of the members they would confirm I had and used them tags. Thanks for the help man.

What did you do to earn them?
  • Sawtooth75
    835 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator

If you don't have a dog tag on Battlelog, you don't have the dog tag...period.
    Some dog tags appear equipable in-game, but if you don't have these dog tags in Battlelog, they will show up as blank in the fill feed.