Game disconnected: your connection to the server timed out.

virgin_kills
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Has anyone figured out how to fix this yet? The game is unplayable for me, as I disconnect every match.

Comments

• thekiller199365
    3747 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • -Antares65z
    1609 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Have you manually updated your Punkbuster?
  • leviticus132
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I forwared my ports to 3659 in router and also turned off network descovery and turned off ssd thing and upnp in services.msc.

None of that worked until i fowared my ports so try that first. I found videos of it all on youtube.
  • RealCFZero
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Came back to play the game after a few weeks off and it appears to have issues staying on online servers for more than couple of minutes at a time. Says I timed out??? Did not have this issue before last update and nothing has changed in the way of hardware so there is no reason for the issue to exist as the update is the only changed condition in my case anyhow. EA ???
  • DuHeC
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Open port 3659 in router.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3862 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Thread closed due to necro.

-CB
This discussion has been closed.