Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Problem With connection in multiplayer

Chinoarigato
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Hi! I have a problem with the multiplayer mode, when I try to enter in a server it says "You have lost conection with the session" also doesn't show me the ping of each server! HELP! Yesterday I was playing normal!

Comments

• OptimaForma
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    are you playing via the new hub? happend to me as well, try battlelog.battlefield.com it works a lot better
  • JERVAM
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 16
    Hi. I'm having the same problem, but I have to log in to the unresolvable site.

When trying to play other games I realized that the game soon redirected me to Argentine servers, just when my BF4 only appears to ping Argentine servers.

I´m from Brazil.

Can someone solve this problem?

Thank you.
  • GeissHueBR
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I'm in the same trouble, exactly. and I'm from BR to. I'll reply this topic if I can find a solution. Please do it too if u solve the problem bro. Thx
  • JERVAM
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I solved my problem, and as combined I am posting the solution:

Very simple ! Reinstall Origin
  • simeopro86
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Reinstall origin not works for me, since new interface update for bf4 released, the game near unplayable with higher ping, lag and crash after 1-3 minutes playing..DICE needs to fix this stupid **** things. I though if launch the game from origin will cause that issue.. i'm vietnamese and sorry for my bad english