Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Why admins shouldnt get the power to ban

DarthSkagos
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
So me and my platoon was playing on a server, hardcore rental server.
Me and my platoon member was recking the server, I was 80-20 and my squad mate around the same.
But when I killed the admin 3 times, he had have enough, so he kicked us both. He was streaming at the time, where you can see im killing him and kicking me.

He said we were camping, but we were never camping, you can even see me running around as I kill him, and infact the rules didnt even say camping were against the rules. Infact there was no rules at all.

Video is in German, but you can get the picture just by watching

Comments

• DarthSkagos
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Please do something about this dice
  • NO_PLANE_4_U
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If they pay for server they can ban whom they want! Rent your own SERVER!
  • InSaNeOldGuy
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is kinda like relying on Government to solve everybody's problems, by taking control of everybody's lives. There is no way every Admin on the planet can be perfect. They're gonna make mistakes. The simple solution when this happens is to move to another server... KEEP SEARCHING until you find a great server, with great Admins, and safe to Favorites. I shoulda run for President..........
  • Axlerod1
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
  • CrashCA
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 17
    If you do not like a server's practices, GO ELSEWHERE. Seems pretty simple to me. We remove any with K/DR over 2.5 (global) as too good to play here. Our server for our members and friends. There are plenty of servers with no admins (EA's)
  • SemperFi-HonorNL
    324 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's this kind of posts that likely have resulted in what we have today. As said, don't like the server? Leave and move on.
  • EDDTHEDUCK_XI_
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You're not going to get any sympathy in here . Try another server or pay for your own
  • Neox255
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 18
    P1asma wrote: »
    People like the OP have ruined the game for server admins and clans running their own servers. . Bottom line: don't like the rules or get kicked/banned, deal with it like a man.. If you can't, I have plenty of tissue and have gotten good at playing the violin..

Totally agree with the above and what everyone else has said after the op.

Try either of the following options. 1) pay for your own server 2) find another server to play on or 3) Go find the website of the clan for who kicked/banned you from the server and complain about it on their.

• Axlerod1
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    He is just a troll showing his cheat skills guys. I say good for the admins that banned them.
    There are plenty of non RSP servers for them to play in.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!