Next Battlefield Game needs to be WWII and here is why!

Comments

• laracroft209
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    And what has making fun of ppl that fought and died for freedom has anything to do with the next bf game?????????
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @crabman169 APOLOGIZE!!! Or be banned! Lol
  • kris891
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ram1c wrote: »

people got banned for insulting country's before but this is fine as a joke yh right!
    everyone equal or they better ban me to!
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    kris891 wrote: »

people got banned for insulting country's before but this is fine as a joke yh right!

Bro it's not like he made the meme or like it's only insulting to one country. It's a joke lighten up and stop being a snowflake. They insult my country on there too I just laugh about it, hence it's a joke.
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    kris891 wrote: »

Bro it's not like he made the meme or like it's only insulting to one country. It's a joke lighten up and stop being a snowflake. They insult my country on there too I just laugh about it, hence it's a joke.

I insult my country all the time, but so does everyone else.
  • laracroft209
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh, completly forgot that when you think it's funny you can insult freely, I'll remember that when ever I see a war cemetery ( of which we got quite a lot ) . I'll just remember how funny it all is.....
    It is not funny
    It is not a joke
    It's about respect, which is obviously above you
    Show respect
  • Ram1c
    edited May 2017
    Oh, completly forgot that when you think it's funny you can insult freely, I'll remember that when ever I see a war cemetery ( of which we got quite a lot ) . I'll just remember how funny it all is.....
    It is not funny
    It is not a joke
    Show respect

Oh I'm so sorry I forgot you fought in ww1, which battles did you take part in? Lol it's not like he's mocking anyone in particular or doing it in a place where you should show respect, it's a forum grow up.
  • velliejohn
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Battlefield 1944 or battlefield ww2, with a Korean War DLC.
    Similar to bfbc2, that had Vietnam war as DLC.
    Korean War was 5 yrs after ww2. That kinda make sense.
    There you go.
  • laracroft209
    It is not funny
    It is not a joke
    Show respect

Oh I'm so sorry I forgot you fought in ww1, which battles did you take part in? Lol it's not like he's mocking anyone in particular or doing it in a place where you should show respect, it's a forum grow up.

Ah, so this forum is free of respect? I'm pretty sure there are rules, and respect is among them
  • Ram1c
    It is not funny
    It is not a joke
    Show respect

Ah, so this forum is free of respect? I'm pretty sure there are rules, and respect is among them

Yes respect to the individual on the forum, whether or not you get triggered by a meme isn't our faults. Can't take a joke, see your way out simple as that. Like I said before it's more than obvious it was a harmless joke, it's not like it singled out a certain group.

This is the problem with today's world, your a bunch of easily triggered snowflakes who take everything so serious. Your comparing a war cemetery to a forum lmfao, get real he didn't insult anyone.

Just you on your high horse apparently, which is ridiculous because the meme wasn't targeted at anyone in particular.
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is not funny
    It is not a joke
    Show respect

Are you forgetting that we are all playing a game about a war where a whole lot of people died? We paid for something turned into entertainment out of something terrible. Where's the respect in that? Get out of here with your double standards.

I'm sure you'll have some excuse as to why it's any different than a meme. A company making millions off of us and us supporting a game being made out of something terrible and tragic..
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is not funny
    It is not a joke
    Show respect

Are you forgetting that we are all playing a game about a war where a whole lot of people died? We paid for something turned into entertainment out of something terrible. Where's the respect in that? Get out of here with your double standards.

I'm sure you'll have some excuse as to why it's any different than a meme. A company making millions off of us and us supporting a game being made out of something terrible and tragic..

tenor.gif
  • DarthRazzor
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    they had beach landings in ww1...Landing at Cape Helles
  • lightningNAjar
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Next Battlefield game should be based off Grenada..!
  • StarscreamUK
    7101 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Please be more respectful, the image has been removed as it has been reported. Whilst we all make fun of our own and other countries, it obviously touched a nerve as some of the comments were disrespectful.

SO although I have removed the image, I am not issuing any actions. The image wasn't meant maliciously, so removal of it should be enough. If anyone has been offended by it, I apologise for not removing it earlier, let's leave it there shall we and get back to the subject in hand.

(We all make mistakes, I once posted a snek meme that upset people)
  • velliejohn
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    _fanart__battlefield_1944_wehrmacht_squad_selectio_by_prettyflackojodi-dalxezr.jpg
    _fanart__battlefield_1944_united_states_squad_by_prettyflackojodi-dafxati.jpg
    Lol I already see the possibilities here.
  • velliejohn
    Ww2 has the biggest potential to be next battlefield, with upgraded bf1 graphics ETC. And the amount of weapons,vehicles, maps, and factions are perfectly there to work with. Like there is a lot of possibilities to simply make the game so great. Battlefield would perfectly represent of how the war was fought, it would be amazing. I really want ww2 as the next battlefield, we haven't got a ww2 battlefield for a while.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That a load of horsecrap.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd prefer a return to modern, or at least 1980-1990's. I want customizable weapons again and choppers. Vietnam is kinda cool too, but to be authentic DICE'd have to faction lock certain weapons and stuff, like they did in previous BF Vietnam titles, and I don't like that. I like authenticity, but not when it messes with the balance of a game.
  • kris891
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is not funny
    It is not a joke
    Show respect

How is entertainment equal to disrespect?

How does Battlefield 1 disrespect ww1 or any country involved?
    It's not because you turn a part of our history into a game that we disrespect that history...
    Maybe think before you write something...
    Let me joke with a arabic country and see if people still laugh let me tell you already nope...I Know people that got banned for that here.
    Who is using double standards? A insulting picture owh that's a meme out of nowhere...
    cool let's meme about the arabic people or other races owh nope that's racist here have a ban for a month...

Just **** off already....