Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Cavalry Montage

disposalist
3412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I am not a good Cavalry player (i am not a good player fullstop) but I reached rank 50 so celebrated with a montage :)

The footage is Chronological going back to release.

Comments

• i40ozz
    55 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Congrats Bud! Really enjoyed the video, especially the dismounted cavalry duel. We should make this thread a thing!
  • i40ozz
    Like a Cavalry video thread?

• disposalist
    3412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Let's do it!
  • EvilSoul1321
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You got to rank 50 as cavalry i would say that makes you a good cavalry player.
  • disposalist
    edited May 17
    You got to rank 50 as cavalry i would say that makes you a good cavalry player.
    I just play a lot, but thanks ;)
  • i40ozz
    Time to bump up this thread.

• TwinWoIf
    433 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I seriously miss the old sword.

Wish DICE would bother to strike a balance between the new and old sword because it seems inconsistent in its current state.
  • robmcewen
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 18
    LOL @disposalist Might have to disagree with you there when you say your not a good Cavalry player. Nice montage but could do with some good old 80s action movie montage music to go with it.

Nice anti-tank work there @i40ozz as well :D
  • Truffleshuffle03
    2243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 18
    robmcewen wrote: »
    LOL Might have to disagree with you there when you say your not a good Cavalry player. Nice montage but could do with some good old 80s action movie montage music to go with it.
    Very well done video man. I would not say 80 music more something along the line of either WW1 or WW2 music. I am actually working out one with a song called Light cavalry charge from I think the 1800s. But Just a warning this thread may be deleted. The last time I posted videos in this sections it was deleted and I was warned if I posted any kind of video other than in the creator's sections I would get a little vacation.
  • disposalist
    Hehe 80s action montage yeah maybe - I kinda like to use 'original' sound though ;) Those sabre slashes are music in themselves!

Thanks for the kind words and feedback folks.
  • robmcewen
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    LOL Might have to disagree with you there when you say your not a good Cavalry player. Nice montage but could do with some good old 80s action movie montage music to go with it.
    Very well done video man. I would not say 80 music more something along the line of either WW1 or WW2 music. I am actually working out one with a song called Light cavalry charge from I think the 1800s. But Just a warning this thread may be deleted. The last time I posted videos in this sections it was deleted and I was warned if I posted any kind of video other than in the creator's sections I would get a little vacation.

You know most of them old war songs are absolutely filthy my grandad taught one of my cousin's little kids one them old WW1 songs he learnt from one of his uncles that fought in war. It's a song not suitable for small kids but it was funny.
  • Truffleshuffle03
    2243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 18

You know most of them old war songs are absolutely filthy my grandad taught one of my cousin's little kids one them old WW1 songs he learnt from one of his uncles that fought in war. It's a song not suitable for small kids but it was funny.

you don't have to put lyrics on it and a lot of those songs are instrumental mostly anyway. back then nasty songs were not produced like they are today. Mostly if they were nasty it was made up by people in the situations and not made for public consumption.