Battlefield 5

Club-Pleasure
246 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
The next Battlefield installment will be called Battlefield V.

The V being 5 but also the game will be set in Vietnam. V - Vietnam, get it?

I have nothing to base this theory on.

Comments

• Ram1c
    3155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    1944 for the win!
  • oof14346
    890 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Still waiting for a resolution to the Russian invasion.
  • HardAimedKid
    10236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The next battlefield game that comes out better have the stg44 in it.
  • Xooloji
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    In the next Battlefield I'll actually be good at the game!

I also have nothing to base this theory on either (:
  • UglyNoah
    1101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nam.. that would be hard to make a game out of
  • oof14346
    890 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    UglyNoah wrote: »
    Nam.. that would be hard to make a game out of

I disagree. A base game would be no problem, but expansion packs would be difficult.
  • JamWay17
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nah exosuits in battlefield
  • rock1obsta
    3281 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The next Battlefield installment will be called Battlefield V.

The V being 5 but also the game will be set in Vietnam. V - Vietnam, get it?

I have nothing to base this theory on.

This makes sense. I'd love a full fledged Vietnam Battlefield. Frostbite 3 & jungles, swamps, river deltas, prisons, bunkers, rat tunnels, & more.
    Definitely amazing potential.
  • DarkTWR99
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlefield: passive resistance. You pretty much just work a 9-5 job while your friends go die for no reason.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    323 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd prefer BC3. Battlefield kinda regressed after the Bad Company series. BF3 Dice turned down destruction cause you could fall through the metro park grounds. Also they nerfed like everything in BF3. Also BF3 had a ton of 3 flag maps which gets old fast. BF4 was great till they nerfed a bunch of stuff. BF1 is okay but lacks replay value and weapon damage is weak. Bad Company 1 and 2 are still the best Battlefields for consoles.

But the way DICE been doing things BC3 probably be nerfed to hell right away and long drawn out gun fights and boring maps like they been making. Heck id love a remastered BF2MC. ha hahha Does DICE have all the old devs from the old days of BF2MC and BC1 and BC2? Or is it all new devs lately from BF3 and BF4 and BF1? Seems DICE lost some of their magic.
  • shadycheeba
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Vietnam dlc that came out years ago was one of the best..I wouldn't mind a updated nam battlefield.at least I could fly helis again without having to play bf4 lol