Will there be an increase on class max rank?

IIRogueMachineII
1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I was wondering whether there would be a increase on the class max ranks of 50?

Comments

• JacobtheSmartGuy
    975 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Probably not
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    God I hope not. 10 was fine
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 2017
    Im pretty sure. Some rewards would be nice,atm i really couldnt care less.also you level way too fast. I mean lvl 50 dogtag could be cool but it's not hard at all to get...max rank in most classes already,max rank in no class in bf3/4 after MUCH longer playtime.
    Post edited by Callahan44er on
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Personally have no idea why they limited class ranks as in BF4 there isn't any class limit that I'm aware of. Also there seems to be a difference with each class points required to level up when surley they should require the same amount of points.
  • G-Gnu
    1533 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why ????? Is it really necessary ?? I hope they come to their senses and gets the game towards fun any time soon, right now it´s just filled with stupid and non functional stuff instead.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    G-Gnu wrote: »
    Why ????? Is it really necessary ?? I hope they come to their senses and gets the game towards fun any time soon, right now it´s just filled with stupid and non functional stuff instead.

You can compare it to your post. I think 1 "?"is enough,others like you like more. I could still read your post without problems. Few more levels and rewards hurt nobody,even if it's unnecessary to you.
  • Vindbryte-LKPG
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The motivation for grinding out some levels is super high when the cap is being raised every 5 months. Good job with the releases of expansions and so on...
  • Callahan44er
    The motivation for grinding out some levels is super high when the cap is being raised every 5 months. Good job with the releases of expansions and so on...

And after 2 months you got max rank because it's so fast in bf1..a rank every 1,5 matches conquest,in bf3 you needed between 150k and 200k per rank and spm was lower. 2500 hours in bf3 and not even close to max rank in ANY class. The shiny dogtags you got for lvl 100 with a class were really rare and a cool thing to get. Developers of this game dont get at all that not everything should be unlockable for everyone..
  • CR15CGS
    145 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Of course it'll rank up, did none of you play Battlefront, this was DICE'S 2016 baby, rank caps were raised on every release of a DLC.
  • kespec
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    CR15CGS wrote: »
    Of course it'll rank up, did none of you play Battlefront, this was DICE'S 2016 baby, rank caps were raised on every release of a DLC.

he is talking about class rank, not player rank though.
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Probably.....
  • TheGM86
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We need more bars to fill....I guess.
  • 34skyline
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I was wondering whether there would be a increase on the class max ranks of 50?

Is dice going to add more Ranks at the end of the month when they release the new night map i've been at rank 110 forever and there nothing i can do in the game the maxed rank should end at 140-150, I can't wait for September to start ranking up again give us a little something
  • IIRogueMachineII
    No idea. Not been mentioned as far as I know. You'll be stuck at 110 until September. At that rate I might just get to 110 just before the DLC!!!
  • NumberSixIT
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am currently L110 with a total score of 53,000,000 (fifty-three million), reached class 50 on each and every rank (pilot, tank and cavalry included).
    Stats are updated, even if you won't see them. Check them on BATTLEFIELD tracker.
    I should already be L140 (and beyond), and class 100. So yes, please, more classes.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Only 10 ranks per each main expansion.