Levelcap said.....

tokrot
53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
1) Tanks are OP
2) Assault Class is OP

So is DICE doing something about this? The freaking AEK is gone but I think Assualt class should be equipped with Bolt action rifles instead of SMG...Also the Woman's voice over the flag captured is too "feminine" This ia games for guys right? Why are we having a woman's voice in the game? It has no place seriously.

Bluff the support, Medic and Sniper classes... they are well underpowered and has nothing like assualt class with anti Tank Gadget...

Nerf them please.!!

Comments

• pinchylillobster
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    Well if Levelcap said it, it must be true.

Also:
    tokrot wrote: »
    Also the Woman's voice over the flag captured is too "feminine" This ia games for guys right? Why are we having a woman's voice in the game? It has no place seriously.

Wow, I don't even know how to respond to that.
  • Klaus_Quarter
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Levelcap said.....

Well personnaly I don't give a **** about what he said.
    Also the Woman's voice over the flag captured is too "feminine" This ia games for guys right? Why are we having a woman's voice in the game? It has no place seriously.

I've never read such a stupid statement.
    Nerf them please.!!

You don't have played the game (or barely) and you ask for a nerf...

• Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    1) the Woman's voice over the flag captured is too "feminine" This ia games for guys right? Why are we having a woman's voice in the game? It has no place seriously.

Can you be more sexist (pig)?
  • MASSMAN98
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Don't want the woman's voice in there either, but only because I think a WW1 sounding general would sound better.

I wouldn't argue your case that way OP
  • rock1obsta
    3814 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tanks aren't OP. They should be a force, and a single soldier should never be able to destroy one. (Unless the tanker is horrible)
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1) Tanks are OP
    2) Assault Class is OP

So is DICE doing something about this? The freaking AEK is gone but I think Assualt class should be equipped with Bolt action rifles instead of SMG...Also the Woman's voice over the flag captured is too "feminine" This ia games for guys right? Why are we having a woman's voice in the game? It has no place seriously.

Bluff the support, Medic and Sniper classes... they are well underpowered and has nothing like assualt class with anti Tank Gadget...

Nerf them please.!!

OP you do know that radios in world war 1 were manned by women ? thats why there is a womens voice. also you disgust me as a human. " too "feminine" This ia games for guys right? Why are we having a woman's voice in the game? It has no place seriously." you make me sick!
  • RealDonnyTrump
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well if Levelcap said it, it must be true.

Also:

Wow, I don't even know how to respond to that.

Maybe by fetching the OP a sandwich?
  • DeathByFeathers
    1665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can understand the british announcer on the British side but I do not understand how the Germans have a lady with a British accent on their comms. I'm not going to say that "It ruins my immersion" or whatever but I think I would prefer a German yelling in my ear "FOR ZE KAISER YE SCHNITZEL" or simply speaking German since it would make more sense. Same thing for the French, Italians, Ottomans, etc.
  • Loqtrall
    12100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lmfao that thread title. This is gold.
  • TehDukeOfNukem
    752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Typical Levelfap fanboi
  • Turban_Legend80
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Yes, what we need is a masculine woman's voice. That'll fix everything.
  • Sir-xer21
    1890 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Levelcap said.....

Well personnaly I don't give a **** about what he said.

pretty much came to post this, saying that i stopped reading after the title and i just wanted everyone to know that his opinions are literally battlefield cancer.
  • RealDonnyTrump
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lordmang4 wrote: »
    1) the Woman's voice over the flag captured is too "feminine" This ia games for guys right? Why are we having a woman's voice in the game? It has no place seriously.

Can you be more sexist (pig)?

Reported

• MajorDirt
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    Levelcap is nothing but a crybaby! thats the first fact

Whatever that could kill him is wrong and should be nerfed or removed!
    Anything that is fun to use but its not tactical is useless! like hes actually a great player!! nowhere as good as say xfactor or jackfrags

The guy is a pain in industry's **** and he can single handedly ruin a game with his boring ideas HOWEVER his last video about conquest is very true! one of the very few times he nail some facts.
    Bottom line though , i dont give a damn what he said and i hope dice doesn't either. THE GREATEST BF GAMES are those they made based on their own design NOT listening to community crybabies. dont forget that.
  • Str8_H8_01
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Also the Woman's voice over the flag captured is too "feminine" This ia games for guys right? Why are we having a woman's voice in the game? It has no place seriously
    I think they did that so some of you could actually hear a woman's voice for a change.

• Sir-xer21
    1890 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    .Also the Woman's voice over the flag captured is too "feminine" This ia games for guys right? Why are we having a woman's voice in the game? It has no place seriously.

Translation: OP wants a sausage fest because women scare him.

Seriously? How is battlefield a "game for guys"?

It's a game for everyone. Tons of women play it, you just dont often see them because well, you act like this.
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sir-xer21 wrote: »
    .Also the Woman's voice over the flag captured is too "feminine" This ia games for guys right? Why are we having a woman's voice in the game? It has no place seriously.

Translation: OP wants a sausage fest because women scare him.

Seriously? How is battlefield a "game for guys"?

It's a game for everyone. Tons of women play it, you just dont often see them because well, you act like this.

thats the reason i think OP is a kid, 12-14 years... kids from that age think that way.
  • xXWTFXxTHATGUY
    1171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1) Tanks are OP
    2) Assault Class is OP

Nerf them please.!!

You know the full game is not out rite? And that there is an option to turn the woman's voice off?Stop trying to ruin the game for the rest of us. You people that cry about stuff being Op before the whole game comes out need to go burry you're head in the dirt.
  • Shadowmane01
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    This is one funny thread.
  • MikeManiac61
    718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This probably the first time some of you guys have seen a Tokrot thread, right?
This discussion has been closed.