Missing Vehicle Packages & Skins

killermoc3
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Playing on Xbox One.

Was playing for a few hours with no problems and went to the menu to purchase some battlepacks though the in game store and after purchasing and opening the battlepacks I went to inventory to check them out only to discover more than three fourths of my inventory missing. Devastated, I joined an empty lobby to confirm my losses only to discover that I'm now unable to select certain vehicle packages (First of three on all vehicle types) and are unable to select them or my missing skins, even through career on the battlefield 1 companion. If anyone has any solution it would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• killermoc3
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks!
  • PegasusR7
    67 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 2018
    I am missing the: AA artillery truck, the mortar truck and mortar tank. Also, I may be missing the fighter aircraft. I select fighter aircraft during game, but it seems slow. When I am shot down, the aircraft avatar shows a biplane, not the fighter triplane.
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't worry about the Mortar Truck and Mortar tank - they're for noobs.