dog tag problem in battlelog

nowaynick
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
battlelog wont unlock some dog tags i have completed, example 500 kills for UMP-9 tag I have over 500 and the tag isnt unliocked, or some assignments ive completed wont unlock also, any help would be great

Comments

• YOS123
    887 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hello. You need to get another 500 kills with the UMP-9 because the kills what you had before don't count towards the tag.
  • nowaynick
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    YOS123 wrote: »
    Hello. You need to get another 500 kills with the UMP-9 because the kills what you had before don't count towards the tag.

so i need 1000 kills for a 500 kill tag?
  • YOS123
    887 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    You just need to get another 500 kills with it.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3914 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    if you had kills prior to when the tag was released then those kills do not count towards the 500 kills that are needed to unlock it.

-CB