In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Issues with Dragon's Teeth maps

MrSynysterr
22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
So, very recently (Just this week) I've been unable to load into any Sunken Dragon maps.
I'll be on a rented server, playing Metro or another map, finish the game and as soon as the next map comes up (If it's a Sunken Dragon map) my BF4 just crashes. Then if I go to join the server again after reloading the game, I just get stuck on a black screen.

I have reinstalled the map pack (Which took forever on my crappy Australian internet) and still am having no luck.

Up until a few days ago I had no issues with these maps.

I own Battelfield 4 on Xbox One on disc.

Comments

• MrSynysterr
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Uhhh, Bump?
  • MrSynysterr
    Still having issues :/
  • MrSynysterr
    Am reinstalling my Battlefield 4, hopefully this fixes the problem, will keep this topic updated.
  • MrSynysterr
    Reinstalled, still having the issue.
  • XAssassin18X
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I'm also having the same problem. I can not get into dragon's teeth maps and final stand.
  • fyritup
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same trouble, Dragon's Teeth only, all of them!
  • MarcoBigrocks
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am having the same issue on both dragon's teeth and final stand maps but i don't think there finding a way to fix it so sad i love this game so much
  • MarcoBigrocks
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So, very recently (Just this week) I've been unable to load into any Sunken Dragon maps.
    I'll be on a rented server, playing Metro or another map, finish the game and as soon as the next map comes up (If it's a Sunken Dragon map) my BF4 just crashes. Then if I go to join the server again after reloading the game, I just get stuck on a black screen.

I have reinstalled the map pack (Which took forever on my crappy Australian internet) and still am having no luck.

Up until a few days ago I had no issues with these maps.

I own Battelfield 4 on Xbox One on disc.

you know i asked if someone could come take a look on bf1 thread and they said that they read them everyday i say thats **** why hasnt this been fixed
  • fyritup
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 10
    *removed*
  • Antonio98atm
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's happening to me too, can't play on Final Stand & Dragon's Teeth maps. I deleted, installed them again and still having the issue
  • MarcoBigrocks
    i fixed by unplugging my external storage box
  • fyritup
    issue did resolve today, i think they reset the servers, all maps are working
  • Antonio98atm
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    fyritup wrote: »
    issue did resolve today, i think they reset the servers, all maps are working

I tried to play again on Dragon's Teeth and for me the maps still not working (haven't tried again on Final Stand's)
  • fyritup
    do the hold the xbox button down on the xbox until the light shuts off to clear your cache, working for me
  • Antonio98atm
    I've tried it too. The problem persists :(
  • BRANDONC90
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 11
    Yo this is still happening to me now anyone have any ideas or suggestions how to fix it
  • Antonio98atm
    Anything, but i figured out that the problem is not the console or a corrupt archive, because i have in my xbox both mine and mi brothers accounts, and the maps only works for him ( even though i was the one who paid the premium ).
  • MeowyMeowerson
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I tried the same...then in the end removed everything BF4. Re-installed the game and all the DLC and premium, I still had an issue then went to "Manage Game" and saw I was missing some community dlc. Once I downloaded that everything worked again.
  • rock1obsta
    3242 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BRANDONC90 wrote: »
    Yo this is still happening to me now anyone have any ideas or suggestions how to fix it
    @BRANDONC90

Go to BF4 on your dashboard.
    Push start.
    Select manage game.
    Select Ready to Install.
    Select anything not installed yet, install these items.
    Should be fixed.
  • Antonio98atm
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    BRANDONC90 wrote: »
    @BRANDONC90

Go to BF4 on your dashboard.
    Push start.
    Select manage game.
    Select Ready to Install.
    Select anything not installed yet, install these items.
    Should be fixed.

I have all installed and it doesnt work, since i installed the game there wasnt anything left to download, so the problem keeps going