Weekly Debrief

Looking for a squad

snakeater418
247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Just wanting to find some other players who would want to create a new platoon or a small, new platoon to join. Preferred to be in eastern standard time.

Comments

• beckerrob517
    2 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    We would love to have you join 107th Airborne Division! Please feel free to add me (BigBadWolf517) and apply to the platoon through BF1. Looking forward to seeing you in battle!
  • StayFly240
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Join No Yellin Cuz .... the most elite Platoon in the Eastern US ... everyone is scared of us... and if u aint challenge us... so far no taker seems to me people just wanna creat a platoon for no reason.. just to have numbers... i kno everyone who is apart of my clan this isnt jus something new to us... this organization that we have is deeper than family... Welcoming any challangers or anyone that wants to join a real F'ing Platoon DM me for details
  • snakeater418
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would probably just sell my game if I was ever desperate enough to think about joining "No Yellin Cuz." The name doesn't even make sense. Also I'm pretty sure I said I was looking for a SMALL platoon.
  • Mt_West08
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    FzN is a brand new platoon looking for dedicated members. We ptfo and support our squad and like to have some laughs doing it. If you would be interested feel free to add me psn: Mt_West08