Customizing factions playing

abc1326547634
9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I hope in the future we can pit the Americans vs. British, French vs. Russians, Ottoman vs. French, etc. in customizable matches in different maps. Just my 2 cents. Does **** look at these forums, or do I have to post this suggestion somewhere else?

Comments

• Desyatnik_Pansy
    1354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    But.. why would the Americans face the British, or French against Russians in a WWI Game. Not that I don't see what you're getting at.. but still. Especially the French vs. Russians part would be.. well, frankly, utter bollocks.
  • abc1326547634
    But.. why would the Americans face the British, or French against Russians in a WWI Game. Not that I don't see what you're getting at.. but still. Especially the French vs. Russians part would be.. well, frankly, utter bollocks.

I play in a clan with people all over the world including the UK. We sometimes like to play against each other, and I want to actually play UK vs USA. Utter bollocks to you, but amazing to me lol.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nonsense...aint gonna happen.
  • grrlpurple
    791 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe cooperatively on certain fronts you could have a choice so that American and French troops are fighting together for example?
  • abc1326547634
    grrlpurple wrote: »
    Maybe cooperatively on certain fronts you could have a choice so that American and French troops are fighting together for example?

That is actually a good suggestion because that happened in real life.

• BaconRebellion
    2423 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    grrlpurple wrote: »

Would be cool to have a choice of which faction to play as on certain maps. Like say st Quentin scar you could choose as either the British or French to play on it etc.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I play in a clan with people all over the world including the UK. We sometimes like to play against each other, and I want to actually play UK vs USA. Utter bollocks to you, but amazing to me lol.

I was saying it's utter bollocks from a historical standpoint. Correct me where I'm wrong, but WWI Exploded into well.. a world war as a result of alliances. Namely, Serbia was allied to Russia, while Austria-Hungary was allied to Germany, so if Austria-Hungary attacked lil' Serbia, big brother Russia would have to attack them, which leads to Germany attacking Russia who coincidentally is in an alliance with France, so now France and Germany glare angrily at each other.

Playing in a clan full of players around the world has got nothing to do with the fact it would be pretty crazy to twist history in such a way to have WWI French soldiers facing off against Russians. Grrlpurple's suggestion is far better, and is something I've been hoping would be considered.