BF1 updated

«1
El-Sid-James
128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I assume this is the May update. It better be good. Gonna be very annoyed if we can't easily find Operations games, the netcode balls up is not addressed and we have some nice new content.

Comments

  • thoger_kaskus
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    hope for fixing any stutter on dx12 mode.
  • Stormfirebird
    710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What kinda benefit do you expect from DX12?
  • PcPAirgun
    633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What kinda benefit do you expect from DX12?

    Less CPU Overhead resulting in better Performance on mediocre CPUs maybe.
  • jarskynz
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I had some really bad stutter because of CPU usage constantly hitting 100% on my i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz.
    Fixed it by creating a file user.cfg in my BF1 directory with these:
    RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 2
    perfoverlay.drawfps 1
    gametime.maxvariablefps 65


    P.S anyone elses update *extremely* slow (not going over 20-50KB/s)
  • PcPAirgun
    633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Downloaded with 14MB/s. Guess it's regional overloaded Origin Servers.
  • UglyNoah
    1234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You already got the update?
  • PcPAirgun
    633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, got it at 7.01 UTC as announced. 1.62GB followed by 1.14GB if i remember right.
  • supamariomite
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    PcPAirgun wrote: »
    Downloaded with 14MB/s. Guess it's regional overloaded Origin Servers.

    Holy **** I barley get 1.7mb/s I wish I had gigabit internet cause it would be a huge upgrade to my 20 down 1 up crappy internet
  • UglyNoah
    1234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ps4 haven't got it yet, unless nothing was fixed but where's that suprise
  • PcPAirgun
    633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PcPAirgun wrote: »
    Downloaded with 14MB/s. Guess it's regional overloaded Origin Servers.

    Holy **** I barley get 1.7mb/s I wish I had gigabit internet cause it would be a huge upgrade to my 20 down 1 up crappy internet

    Funny Fact: I'm going to switch from 120MBit Cable to 16MBit DSL. Ping and Bandwidth are awesome, but i'm suffering from uncorrectable Bufferbloat.
    Faster is not always better.
  • llll-Rogue-llll
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited May 2017
    PS4 update starts slightly later than PC
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/109106/battlefield-1-may-update-downtime-05302017#latest
    just waiting for the notes ;)
  • jarskynz
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PcPAirgun wrote: »
    Yes, got it at 7.01 UTC as announced. 1.62GB followed by 1.14GB if i remember right.


    My downloads coming from Optus Australia (Im in NZ - 70/30 VDSL).
    It downloaded the 1.42GB update in a couple of minutes. The 1.14GB update downloaded the first 250MB in about 30 seconds, its taken 1 1/2 for the next 25MB - guess im not playing again tonight *sigh* .
  • PunkWizard
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    jarskynz wrote: »
    PcPAirgun wrote: »
    Yes, got it at 7.01 UTC as announced. 1.62GB followed by 1.14GB if i remember right.


    My downloads coming from Optus Australia (Im in NZ - 70/30 VDSL).
    It downloaded the 1.42GB update in a couple of minutes. The 1.14GB update downloaded the first 250MB in about 30 seconds, its taken 1 1/2 for the next 25MB - guess im not playing again tonight *sigh* .

    Yup I'm getting the exact same problem must be an issue with the AUS/NZ origin servers.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Patch notes?
  • jarskynz
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PunkWizard wrote: »
    jarskynz wrote: »
    PcPAirgun wrote: »
    Yes, got it at 7.01 UTC as announced. 1.62GB followed by 1.14GB if i remember right.


    My downloads coming from Optus Australia (Im in NZ - 70/30 VDSL).
    It downloaded the 1.42GB update in a couple of minutes. The 1.14GB update downloaded the first 250MB in about 30 seconds, its taken 1 1/2 for the next 25MB - guess im not playing again tonight *sigh* .

    Yup I'm getting the exact same problem must be an issue with the AUS/NZ origin servers.


    Yours might be coming off Optus as well. I just switched on a VPN to Singapore and finished it in a couple of minutes :)
  • El-Sid-James
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh well. No Operations servers in the server browser. Just a 'Join any Operations Server' tab. Which guess what... puts you in an empty server. Outstanding Dice, yet another epic fail.
  • BulletOverdose
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    nothing changed only more bugs gj dice
  • LeftHandedMike
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Has this update helped with the insane high CPU usage?? For the past week or so I have gone from 35-40% CPU usage on my OC Ryzen 1700x to hitting between 65% and 85% usage.
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Has this update helped with the insane high CPU usage?? For the past week or so I have gone from 35-40% CPU usage on my OC Ryzen 1700x to hitting between 65% and 85% usage.

    As long as you dont hit 100% you are good.
  • KostasXD1234
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Sign In or Register to comment.