High hopes

Rektbykillerlady
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited May 2016
hi. i just wanted to share something with everyone here.
before i say anything, let me make it clear that i m a die hard fan of Battlefield franchise and i adore it the most. i have spent thousands of hours playing games from this franchise!

i see many here so excited and pumped for the next game. its all good. im also looking forward to it. but i see people saying oh there will be multiple factions, great maps, great weapons, great this, great that blah blah blah...

what you guys should NEVER forget that this is EA, ELECTRONICS ARTS! the same company named Worst company of the year TWICE IN A ROW! its the same company that stopped the supporting the Bf4 after it launched. the same company that made us wait until DICE LA came to the rescue. the same company that sat on its until people literally filed legal case against them for not fixing the game.

i know this thread might get a ban soon, but all im saying is dont attach any hopes to them. they are greedy and unfriendly to community.
its been 4 years and no servers in South Asia or Middle east, when there are thousands if not hundreds of thousands of players from these regions!
my advise would be at least not preorder it now. wait for the open beta. even wait after initial release. see if they have made better network for this game. then you can get the game. i preordered every single game i could from Battlefield 1942, and they almost always made me regret my preorder.thats why i didnt get HL and i would surely not be getting BF1 until they satisfy me with initial release.

it was just a friendly advise to all.
Post edited by EAMod_Mike on

Comments

• KaaDaver
    575 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Funny, after which patch did they stop supporting bf4?
  • demp01
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    it will be the same unplayable mess that BF4 is
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    demp01 wrote: »

I do believe bf4 IS playable?
  • BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    demp01 wrote: »

No it wont.