Black background, visible text BUG (XB1)

Halcyon_Creed_N7
1546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I've played twice since the update and it happened both times. As soon as a match is over it's like the background image(s) fail to load and it's just white text on a black screen and it never loads again until I quit the game and restart.

I've tried doing the old black screen fix, where you toggle Weapon DOF on and off, but it doesn't work. I HAVE to quit the game to fix this bug.

"One step forward, two steps back" - DICE official motto

Comments

• Treewithfeeling
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the same issue. The images and button layover do not load and all I have is a black screen with minimal text. It's in all my menus and I agree with every update the game gets jacked up in a different way.
  • 1000lakes
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    This issue should now be fixed with the UI update that was released today. Let us know if you still encounter this.