This game is at times borderline unplayable.

IIRogueMachineII
1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
For me this game is unplayable at times due to the fact that very regularly i seem to join one sided games, more often tending to be on the side getting a pasting. 1 games tends to lead to 2 sometimes 3 loses on the trot and sometimes pretty heavily. Somehow according to my stats i have a 53% win ratio I've no idea how though.

Comments

• SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It is frustrating. What I notice is that when you're on the team getting handled, most of the players aren't even trying. Won't follow orders, won't give orders, won't push. They just take it. I get really upset at times, but I'm not sure what the answer is. This has been a big issue since launch.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Have to agree with that. It gets to stage where they think oh well bring out the sniper!!!! Spending the rest of the time sniping from spawn or nearest hill. The won't push sometimes even happens in games when your not getting hammered.
  • Persep0lis
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Being on a losing team losing by a lot makes you wonder the intelligence of the average human being.