Weekly Debrief

Vehicle customizing

snakeater418
247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issues as I am with this. Say you just started a game of Conquest and it's still counting down until the game starts. You are dead set on getting a tank or a plane and are getting ready to move to select one. The clock hits 0 and you move that stick faster than you ever have before and get to select which tank/plane you want. Maybe you want a landship but would like to change from the tank hunter variant to the squad support one. So you select to customize your loadout, change it, and back out so you can spawn only to find that the spawn point is no longer available because someone else got the tank.

This has happened to me sooo many times and I really don't know how it happens. I'm guessing it's sort of a glitch where someone else actually beat me to it but I got to the customization menu before they spawned.

On a side note....the vehicle camos that I have seem to reset after each game. Just the airplane ones though, the tank ones seem to work like they're supposed to. What I mean is, say I have the Red Baron camo equipped on my fighter plane in game 1. Next time I turn the game on and select a fighter it won't have the Red Baron camo equipped but will be back on default. Same thing happens to all three planes but to none of the tanks.

Comments

• Baasdreumes
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Jup thats why we need a garage and a airfield for our tankers and pilots to preset their favorit payload and camouflage. :)
  • snakeater418
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would rather just be able to customize my vehicle loadouts the same way you can the infantry loadouts. Kinda like it was in BF4. That way I know what I'm gonna spawn in with.