No damage delt out with landship, and heavy tank

ForceMySunshineX
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
on fao fortress, stole a heavy tank, after a while main gun would not deal any damage out.... and on amiens was using landship, after low health and repping back to full main gun would not deal damage....had a squad mate jump in to see if it was just me and he also could not deal damage..... this was in east coast server with 20-30 ping........in addition, we had squad mate unable to deal damage with his single action rifle and had to quit server and rejoin.....validated by multiple people....something is broken.

Comments

• Jayremie570
    1560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have also experienced this. Tho it usually happens in the landship.
  • sfreeman73
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm glad to read this because most of my weapons don't register hit or damage either I'm not sure if it's a bug or the fact I can't shoot straight but I'm going with the glitch because it makes me feel better
  • Red_Thunder9420
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can't used the Mle 1903 Extended
  • Jayremie570
    1560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can't used the Mle 1903 Extended

Me too. I've had that done for a while and never been unlocked.
  • CrookedxMenace
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I use the heavy assault tank and it happens to me all the time ,if I hit the reload button it will shoot but not register all you can do is blow up the tank because it won't fix I've uninstalled and reinstalled it but that didn't help either
  • Forkbeard84
    1506 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ive had it happen in heavy tank. You can fire but whatever you hit takes no damage. Sometimes it stays messed up and sometimes it fixes itself and starts working after awhile.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's a bug. The server is not recognizing and accepting your shots. When it happens if you look at the ammo count it constantly resets after the shot which means the server stated "You didn't shoot" so the client resets it's ammo count again.
  • b8lckia6
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i have noticed some hit reg problems with scoped sniper guns also with infantry guns.i swear some games i shoot and shoot and shoot and nothing it's getting damn frustrating especially when you know your on target.
  • Cr4zyR3dFr0g
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sfreeman73 wrote: »
    I'm glad to read this because most of my weapons don't register hit or damage either I'm not sure if it's a bug or the fact I can't shoot straight but I'm going with the glitch because it makes me feel better

I'm getting this as well so is not your aim, all guns stop dealing damage and get no hit markers, explosives and melee still work fine so deffo a glitch
  • okachuka
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes same here, the ht's secondary buckshot registers maybe 2-3/5 hits for me, so i dont like using that vehicle that much anymore. Using light tank with the lmg does the job very nicely tho, those bullets always hits and kills, like it should be
  • El_Twin86
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's frustrating hopefully this is fixed on the next patch. No hit registration on infantry or vehicles ask of the sudden. If I pick up a dead player kit it registers, explosives and grenades do register.
  • 19lee78
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This seems to happen to me every tank I get, very annoying.
  • CrookedxMenace
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Has anyone had any luck on how to fix this bug?
  • globalchaos_1984
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    Happened to me many times with the Chammond on Amiens and St Scar. So frustrating one minute I'll be doing Dmg and then in the same life randomly the gun can't even blow holes in destructible buildings or make craters in the ground much less do any dmg to enemies. I see the rounds smack right into enemy hand tanks and get no dmg msg. Usually gets fixed after I die but this bug has been happening on and off for me for 2.5 years.
  • Forkbeard84
    1506 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The bug is still there. It’s happened to me several times recently. The only way I’ve found to fix it is wait it out. While waiting I’ll back off and start spotting everything I can.