What about Battlefield 2143?

Saskiller94
30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
. Just watch this video,its not long just 4 or 5 minutes.It have excellent ideas,for another battlefield game,and honestly i would like to see that future battlefield is battlefield 2143 :smile: Post your ideas to comments :smiley:

Comments

• rock1obsta
    3751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's not.
    There's a thread around here where there's a guy involved with DICE/EA who plainly stated its not gonna be 2143. It's in "off topic" and has something about the next BF setting.

Besides, modern/future warfare has been done to death.
    It's time to do an interesting war.
  • Chinaski3
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No thanks, there's enough futuristic crap out there already. If I'd like to play Star Wars I go for Battlefront, I don't think there's a need for another space Battlefield.
  • Saskiller94
    30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    It's not.
    There's a thread around here where there's a guy involved with DICE/EA who plainly stated its not gonna be 2143. It's in "off topic" and has something about the next BF setting.

Besides, modern/future warfare has been done to death.
    It's time to do an interesting war.

yea maybe you are right
  • BenzenForReal
    434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF4's Final Stand DLC will be the closer to 2143 you will ever see.

• AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    I really liked 2142 but I doubt we will see a 2143. If they wind up going into the future for a later title I assume they would probably go much earlier than 2143.
  • BenzenForReal
    434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I really liked 2142 but I doubt we will see a 2143. If they wind up going into the future for a later title I assume they would probably go much earlier than 2143.

Played the hell out of 2142 back in the days. I would be really hyped to know that 2143 is coming but I really dont think it's going to happen anytime soon.

Reasons are simple :

-EA already has the Battlefront franchise and also Titanfall franchise. Both are sci-fi shooters.

-Back in the days, 2142 was considered a failure. Also, just look at the latest CoD, complete failure, according to CoD players.

-Masses want modern stuff, just look at these boards flooded with '' I hope it's going to be Bfbc3 '' Or my alltime favorite '' Fq Dis, Going back to BF4 ''. Masses dont want originality, they want the same old full priced reskinned previous titles. Then, they will flood the boards with the fact that it's a reskinned previous title.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3806 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Moved to Off-Topic section.

-CB
  • Vespervin
    1195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Chinaski3 wrote: »
    No thanks, there's enough futuristic crap out there already. If I'd like to play Star Wars I go for Battlefront, I don't think there's a need for another space Battlefield.

Another? We've never had a 'space Battlefield'.

I'm sure one day we'll get another Battlefield game set during Battlefield 2142's era. If it's anything like the aforementioned game then I welcome it with open arms. However, seeing as Battlefield 2142 came out over ten years ago, I highly doubt it would be. Sadly it would be more like Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 1 in terms of how weapons work and game-play.
  • Sr_0V3RKILL
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    PLEASE MAKE BF2143 AND MAKE IT THE RIGHT WAY PLEASE!!!! don't just do what you did with BF3 and 4 trying to remake BF2. They were great on their own but not as great as BF2
  • Tactical_wizzzeR
    268 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BuT We DoN't WaNt A fUtuRisTIc BatTlEfiELD!

if only people knew about the awesomeness that was Battlefield 2142.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The reason I dont think a futuristic game would work is because people wont get behind it. I belive the perfect before to much futuristic crap was Battlefield 4 which took place in 2020 i believe.

• HonestSoul333
    1393 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What about another necro?