Operation locker is the only suriving map left in Bf4 servers

tokrot
53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Well, I've to say this. Those servers hosting Operation Locker map are all full everytime.. Look like everyone is back to Bf4 and they are playing locker... Nice to see some old friends too... :)

Comments

• Frogtooth
    574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The rumors of BF4's death have been greatly exaggerated. But Lockers is definitely not the only map out there, at least in the US. Most servers still rotate or votemap so there's still variety. What's pretty limited are non-vanilla maps. DLC-enabled servers are much harder to populate so they are much more rare. If EA did a sale on premium, or just made it the same price as the base game, it would breath a lot of new life into BF4. Giving away the maps DLC-by-DLC was nice, but they need to get more creative.
  • tokrot
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Frogtooth wrote: »
    The rumors of BF4's death have been greatly exaggerated. But Lockers is definitely not the only map out there, at least in the US. Most servers still rotate or votemap so there's still variety. What's pretty limited are non-vanilla maps. DLC-enabled servers are much harder to populate so they are much more rare. If EA did a sale on premium, or just made it the same price as the base game, it would breath a lot of new life into BF4. Giving away the maps DLC-by-DLC was nice, but they need to get more creative.

Hi Frog, you didnt buy bf1 too?
  • Frogtooth
    574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    tokrot wrote: »
    Nope. The beta told me what I needed to know to stay away from purchasing it early. And reviews and friends' reactions made it final. No BF1 for me.

• ESF-hockeeyyy
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Lockers is not the only map still being played regularly in BF4. Lockers are for scrubs anyway.
  • PuddIeJumper
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Frogtooth wrote: »
    tokrot wrote: »
    Nope. The beta told me what I needed to know to stay away from purchasing it early. And reviews and friends' reactions made it final. No BF1 for me.

I wish a lot more of the community had made this decision.
  • KILL-WITH-PRIDE
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I don't like the nostalgic scenario of BF1, that's why I didn't install it yet. Even CS has still a large active community, so why not BF4. I hope the next BF installment will be a contemporary scenario again, nothing nostalgic or futuristic.
  • ImNOtAmaNiaC
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    LOL bf1 whooops did i step in that? nope. shooooweeeee. that is some smelly coding there bud. I think i will avoid that and all future coding from this sad establishment. good luck come ww2 time.
  • opsis_1
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well there are plenty Metro if you dare come. Hahahhhaha!
  • Cpl_McCrumpet
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We have several servers with mixed maps as well as 24/7 Lockers, Siege, Silk and Paracel Storm on the Australian/NZ region.
    Lately there has been a big return to BF4 in our region as well as Asia pacific region. BF4 wont die down under!
  • Raihan_ID
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Gotta admit, I'm sick of Operation Locker.
    I'm from South East Asia...
    The bad thing about SEA servers, too many sets it's map in Locker.
    The servers not set in Op Locker are either full of players or high ping.
    I've been searching Dawnbreaker maps, and I found full servers, gotta wait in the queue line.