Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar Official Teaser Trailer

Vespervin
1196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Comments

• grrlpurple
    705 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That teaser gave me goosebumps!!!
  • ProAssassin2003
    2880 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    6 MAPS.
  • GrizzGolf
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What did the new weapons look like?
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That got my heart beating I'm not going to lie, those lances though.
  • kbolt951
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm soooo excited for this Yeeeee
  • bran1986
    5168 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    giphy.gif
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    4815 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    September is too late for this to be honest.
  • Troopperfofo
    371 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I see the 3 line Rifle ( Mosin nagant) A double barrel shotgun, an LMG with a large magazine I forget the name. I cant tell what the German solder who gets speared is holding. But the new Armored truck looks interesting.
  • bran1986
    5168 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I see the 3 line Rifle ( Mosin nagant) A double barrel shotgun, an LMG with a large magazine I forget the name. I cant tell what the German solder who gets speared is holding. But the new Armored truck looks interesting.
    The LMG is the Parabellum MG14.400px-Parabellummg14.jpg

• llPhantom_Limbll
    4815 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Aslo, I guess 2 more unnamed maps are going to follow the way Nivelle Nights and Prise de Tahure are going to be relased aka during the next 2 months after the main dlc drop. And they are hopefully going to be about Caucasus campaign against Ottomans.
  • Foot_Elite_Guard
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    <3 Mosin-Nagant <3
  • Ameeba37
    1751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    September release is plain ****. They are releasing the DLC waaay too slowly.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1310 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wow this looks amazing. Way better than they shall not pass in my opinion, but SEPTEMBER??? Seriously??? with 1 map between now and then. Its already stagnant and this takes the mick.
  • V2Face
    2638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm going to find the tallest mountain and camp on it. That's a V2Face guarantee.
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    September? Pretty pissed...
  • GrizzGolf
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

What is the Mosin Nagant and what class would that fit?
  • GiovannY-398
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GrizzGolf wrote: »

What is the Mosin Nagant and what class would that fit?

Bolt action rifle, so it's for the scout.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    with 1 map between now and then. Its already stagnant and this takes the mick.

Two.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1310 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know that Nivelle nights will be released but didn't think the other night one was coming, at least not yet.
  • Private_UMPalot
    I know that Nivelle nights will be released but didn't think the other night one was coming, at least not yet.

Two night maps, one in June, one in July. I'm guessing the last Tuesday of each month.