Not able to change my profile picture on the forums anymore

StanislavP
79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
As the title says, there is no option to change it anymore when going on my profile.

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7555 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    you need to change it via gravatar.com
    those who were able to upload a picture were only able to do so because they joined here before the gravatar functionality was added in.
  • StanislavP
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    you need to change it via gravatar.com
    those who were able to upload a picture were only able to do so because they joined here before the gravatar functionality was added in.

So I changed it there, tried to connect the site with this one and that was around one hour ago, is there something I miss?
  • StarscreamUK
    7555 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    message me with the location of the image and I'll put it on.
    sadly some users who uploaded a picture before gravatar was linked seem to be locked in, but I can change it for you

is it this image you want?

de9fab2e63a2f360ab3c3614b86dc26a.png
  • StanislavP
    message me with the location of the image and I'll put it on.
    sadly some users who uploaded a picture before gravatar was linked seem to be locked in, but I can change it for you

is it this image you want?

de9fab2e63a2f360ab3c3614b86dc26a.png

Yep, that's the one, thanks.
  • StarscreamUK
    and done.
  • StanislavP
    Thanks a lot.
    Cheers