Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Leaked gameplay of Lupkow Pass for In the Name of the Tsar!

ThePackman627
132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Double barreled shotguns, MG14, Hussars! WOOHOO! Enjoy!

Comments

• crabman169
    8853 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Are fists a new melee weapon?

Also Lances

• jbayer7
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How did this get out? Looks great!
  • ThePackman627
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    jbayer7 wrote: »
    How did this get out? Looks great!

Someone in another post talked about leaked 6 min gameplay so I searched a little bit on Youtube and found it. I think more gameplay of Lupkow Pass will come out once the big YouTubers get home.
  • incapslap
    3295 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 14
    Not a leak. This was on the EA stream for E3 (or EA Play, whatever they call it).

May want to edit the title, cause I think they delete anything leak related here.
  • ThePackman627
    incapslap wrote: »
    Not a leak. This was on the EA stream.

Yeah but it was released early since no other Youtuber has shown this yet
  • jbayer7
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    incapslap wrote: »
    Not a leak. This was on the EA stream for E3 (or EA Play, whatever they call it).

May want to edit the title, cause I think they delete anything leak related here.

I watch all of the EA Play for BF1 and I did not see a livestream for lupkow, only nivelle nights.
  • ThePackman627
    Yeah maybe EA told the YouTubers to not release the footage until they got back from E3 but I guess this was leaked early
  • superuber2011
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So the "new behemoth" is a reskined armored train. GG DICE.
  • crabman169
    8853 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So the "new behemoth" is a reskined armored train. GG DICE.

on one map
  • GLORYFREE
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Underwhelming
  • Private_UMPalot
    3659 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 15
    GLORYFREE wrote: »
    Underwhelming

Well the gameplay did not do it justice whatsoever standing in one position most of the time, then jumping in the train. Plus it was 720p. So...
  • mikegh1994
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love that spinning animation for the mg14. Was really hoping there would be some Mosin Nagant gameplay in there though... :(
  • ANGRYharold
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dat MG14 reload...drooool.

I really want to see the new SLR, but oh well.

Double barrel seems disappointing, as I don't get how it will really be different from the other shotguns, but we'll see.
  • ANGRYharold
    oh, and Mosin Marksman confirmed in killcam.
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If anyone isn't excited for this and are underwhelmed by it then I assume you have seen the COD trailer or gameplay. Be grateful for what you have
  • ANGRYharold
    If anyone isn't excited for this and are underwhelmed by it then I assume you have seen the COD trailer or gameplay. Be grateful for what you have

i'm just bummed that the DLC isn't coming sooner, but yea, that CoD gameplay was....really, really terrible. especially when compared to this title.
  • ThePackman627
    mikegh1994 wrote: »
    I love that spinning animation for the mg14. Was really hoping there would be some Mosin Nagant gameplay in there though... :(

More Lupkow Pass gameplay is coming once the Youtubers get home from E3 and upload the footage.
  • ProAssassin2003
    1015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm probably more hyped for this DLC then any DLC for all Battlefields. Looks amazing.
  • ProAssassin2003
    1015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

i'm just bummed that the DLC isn't coming sooner, but yea, that CoD gameplay was....really, really terrible. especially when compared to this title.

There is Multiplayer gameplay of COD WW2 all over You Tube. It's horrible. It being set around same Time really makes Battlefield stand out.
  • Forkbeard84
    862 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm hyped for the new horse mechanics. The lance looks cool and I'm hoping the horse will finally get a few custom configuration options.