Free operations maps for all

UnionSkull
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Comments

• Clovis559
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh nice. Hopefully this is a test towards making DLC unsegregated. Thanks for the pic.
  • yoss1994
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Clovis559 wrote: »
    Oh nice. Hopefully this is a test towards making DLC unsegregated. Thanks for the pic.

Won't happen, at least not until Battlefront 2 and the next BF title. This is a nice addition but sadly I don't think it will be able to reanimate this game. There are just too many issues with it.
  • DeLtAuk2004
    1107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    In an ideal world EA should drop the premium pass cost to £20 so there is a big uptake and then drop all the remaining content (3dlc packs in one go) at the nearest possible opportunity. Trickling out content now is as much good as putting a plaster on a someone with a severed head .
  • PremiumBundle
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2017
    I see the game failing to get enough players, each day is less and less, I am in OCEANIA,
    STOP MAKING THE GAME HARDER AND LESS FUN.
    used to be you could jump into a armored car, now you get one shot killed from 300 metres.
    by some sniper who loves the respawning points in game.

Who benefits from a hard game, which takes ages to run anywhere, you cannot get a
    decent tank driver and the train drivers are always repairing.

and that is another thing too.

when you get hit, probably just after you HAVE to spawn, no choice,
    your health, takes 10 seconds to start to go up????

and 30 seconds for full health, I spend MOST OF THE TIME TRYING TO
    GET HEALTH, so I can move.

How is that FUN.

• D5RAT
    1999 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    People are not playing because of cost or segregation. EA are practically giving the base game away and allowing non premium members to play premium content with friends . The game is dying because it's cheat infested and unbalanced ! Tanks and planes going 100-4 regularly ! That indicates a massive imbalance in gameplay to me .