Weekly BF

idea for a new support LMG

huricanechuck
1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited June 2017
why not the vickers k . in later years would replace the Lewis gun. and had an adjustable fire rate, 950-1200 rpm. oh but i forgot , then support would have a gun that would actually compete with assaualt class SMGs, oops, we can't have that .

Comments

• bran1986
    5741 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Madsen and BAR can compete in close quarters. The support class isn't meant to be a pure run and gun class, if you want to do that play assault.
  • huricanechuck
    i do when needed, or the chauchat.
  • crabman169
    12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    >Mfw
    >every single lmg (even the mg08/15) can compete with assaults
  • bran1986
    5741 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    >Mfw
    >every single lmg (even the mg08/15) can compete with assaults
    I can compete with assaults with SLR, you just have to use your brain and get into good positioning to get to them before they close the distance.
  • huricanechuck
    edited June 2017
    well, i was really referring to firerate, i should have been more specific , besides that i was half joking.
  • SuperSoldier166
    106 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If I can **** hump and eat Totinos Pizza Rolls with one hand you have me sold.