New Xbox Avatars

Vespervin
1196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Depending on your sense of humour, you may or may not find the comment section extremely more entertaining than the video.

Comments

• Thumper2671
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2017
    They look like nightmares tbh, thank goodness I don't pay attention to my avatar. Was hoping for new profile pictures, can't stand all the childish looking ones.
  • Vespervin
    1196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They look like nightmares tbh, thank goodness I don't pay attention to my avatar. Was hoping for new profile pictures, can't stand all the childish looking ones.

If you're in what was previously called the "preview program" you can now upload custom gamerpics. It'll be available for the public eventually.
  • Thumper2671
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vespervin wrote: »

If you're in what was previously called the "preview program" you can now upload custom gamerpics. It'll be available for the public eventually.

Oh nice, thanks for that info. Still wish we could have our pics from the 360, but full size.
  • Vespervin
    Vespervin wrote: »

Oh nice, thanks for that info. Still wish we could have our pics from the 360, but full size.

Same but they would have to redo all of those pictures so they don't look terrible when enlarged. At the very least they could let us use the small Xbox 360 gamerpic on the Xbox One with the gray background. It's like that for One users who came from the 360 but did not choose a new gamerpic.
  • HonestSoul333
    1396 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Eh...