Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Siege of Shanghai and Golmund Railway

V2Face
1107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Is there any reason why most servers are only these two maps? I feel like they are absolutely terrible maps. Most players will spend majority of the time camping the tower on shanghai spamming the elevators with explosives. Golmund is bad because there is way too many tanks.

Comments

• MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    827 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    Is there any reason why most servers are only these two maps? I feel like they are absolutely terrible maps. Most players will spend majority of the time camping the tower on shanghai spamming the elevators with explosives. Golmund is bad because there is way too many tanks.

Vehicle players own those servers.
  • rock1obsta
    2454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Golmud is one of the 3 best maps. Whether I use a tank or just hoof it across the map, I love the openness, but also A, B, & C flags for the intense fighting.

Shanghai is absolute garbage for the exact reason you specified. Whenever it comes up & I'm playing, I use support and spam C4 on the tower til it falls because I don't want anybody hiding out up there.