duvidas bf4 pq priorizam o bf1 sacanagem com os investidores... emfim

Z3R0cinco
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I just bought the premium in the bf4 xbox360 recently but I'm in doubt about the dogtags in the final dlc stand I'm not getting localizalas I wanted to know if it's still possible to locate them and get the phanton bow because I conprei premium just for that and I'm not getting ... I am a long time customer on some different platforms I would like at least one answer ... thank you from ja

Comments

• bapman63
    758 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Let's start and end with the obvious, this is the Xbox 1 forum.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1026 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Z3R0cinco wrote: »
    I just bought the premium in the bf4 xbox360 recently but I'm in doubt about the dogtags in the final dlc stand I'm not getting localizalas I wanted to know if it's still possible to locate them and get the phanton bow because I conprei premium just for that and I'm not getting ... I am a long time customer on some different platforms I would like at least one answer ... thank you from ja

Yeah it's still possible, but you posted this in the battlefield 1 xbox 1 forum instead of the BF4 forum.