Looking for a squad or new people to play with

Rqhi
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hey guys, I'm a 18 year old graduate that's from the U.S and speaks fluent English. I've been playing battlefield since the 3rd one on 360, then it was the 4th on Xbox one. I recently purchased it for the pc and I'm looking for like minded individuals to play every other day with and have fun on BF4 :D. I have teamspeak and discord with a working microphone. If you're looking to play with me just add me on origin or send me a message through the forums. Have a good day and i'll see you guys in the Battlefield.
Origin ~ rqhi

Comments

• Baronbyte
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Rqhi wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm a 18 year old graduate that's from the U.S and speaks fluent English. I've been playing battlefield since the 3rd one on 360, then it was the 4th on Xbox one. I recently purchased it for the pc and I'm looking for like minded individuals to play every other day with and have fun on BF4 :D. I have teamspeak and discord with a working microphone. If you're looking to play with me just add me on origin or send me a message through the forums. Have a good day and i'll see you guys in the Battlefield.
    Origin ~ rqhi

add me
  • TakeItEasyBruh
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    add me too, i don't mind pings over 100 :>
  • brvsn
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 1
    hey guys, looking for guys and girls to play with, please add me, I do not have ANY friend here on Origin! Also someone should make a Friends Train thread or something like that.. I searched for such a think here and on ea forum without success..

EDIT: also could you please suggest me some good server with active admins that kick cheaters? I would really appreciate it!
  • Baronbyte
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    brvsn wrote: »
    hey guys, looking for guys and girls to play with, please add me, I do not have ANY friend here on Origin! Also someone should make a Friends Train thread or something like that.. I searched for such a think here and on ea forum without success..

EDIT: also could you please suggest me some good server with active admins that kick cheaters? I would really appreciate it!

Add me Bud