Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

TOO MANY CHEATERS ONLINE!!!

CrisBerescu
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Please, I love this game so much but it is becoming UNBEARABLE! There are SO MANY CHEATERS online right now that I can rarely enjoy a normal game.
Please DICE, there has to be a way to get rid of this. Game has become really frustrating because of this!

Best regards.

Comments

• xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Are you serious?

Not because , nobody here was thinking the same... -.-'

Maybe you 're right in your argumentations but ATM your topic is a typical "cry wolf!" when the wolf it's real. Nobody will save us.
  • idasBOT
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i feel your pain m8 but Dice doesn't give a flying monkey about cheaters issue
  • Boshedo35
    51 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Man. I was on the fence seriously about getting this game on pc because I have the rig to do it but after seeing these "cheaters" threads its really putting me off. I have the game on both consoles as well. Is it really that bad?
  • Axlerod1
    865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Another thread
  • UXROO
    440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Boshedo35 wrote: »
    Man. I was on the fence seriously about getting this game on pc because I have the rig to do it but after seeing these "cheaters" threads its really putting me off. I have the game on both consoles as well. Is it really that bad?

I played BF1 now for 279 hours and i spectated few players 2 of them were real cheaters, but based on gameplay of others maybe i suspect few of them, but no it's not that bad as people say. Some cry about it because they don't know how game works and what's possible and others cry about because they don't have skills to kill someone. I got called cheater for basic kills (e.g. sliding into house, face to face kill,..). I totally agree with players that say there are few cheaters but not as many as "this/some" topics say.
  • Boshedo35
    51 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Alright thanks man for clarifying that. I'm running a pretty beefy machine so frame rates shouldn't hopefully be an issue. I'm still up in the air though on whether I should get it for pc.
  • UXROO
    440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 19
    Well i regret buying it sometimes because game has some serious problems with FPS drops, Balance, Gameplay, bugs,.. so my suggestion is, look into it (videos, threads), if you can go with trial first and then decide. For some it runs great and they will love it, for others it won't run good and they will hate it.
  • Lordclaw
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hello original poster,

May want to change your title,all caps are not allowed.

See ToS here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/316/battlefield-forum-rules-guidelines#latest
  • idasBOT
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 19
    Boshedo35 wrote: »
    Alright thanks man for clarifying that. I'm running a pretty beefy machine so frame rates shouldn't hopefully be an issue. I'm still up in the air though on whether I should get it for pc.

actually problem is much much bigger the some forum warriors whould ever admit. game is full of closet cheaters. every game you will have many WTF moments
  • TheNoobPolice
    1127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I hardly see any cheaters. I'm nearly always top of the scoreboard, even with all these "cheaters" running around, and I'm not even a great player, just a good one.

How do you know they're just not better players? Are you saying you're seeing obvious rage cheaters in every game? I find that hard to believe.
  • UXROO
    @idasBOT i'm surprised that player with 110 rank say that. Just because you get those moments it doesn't mean it's cheat, game is buggy and things look a bit different as they happen (not always but sometimes). This doesn't mean servers are full of cheaters. And you're basing those cheaters on how they kill you? Or did you go and spectate them?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    4511 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!