quick poll question, sort of.

huricanechuck
1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
i've been saying all secondarys should be available to all classes , that being said . how many of you would use the sawed off DB shotgun as your secondary if it were available ? i know certainly would , only got use it a couple of times , but loved it.

Comments

• CH1R0N83
    709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't have a problem with ordinary secondaries being available to all classes but I think the sawn off should stay as an elite thing. Why would you use anything else? Also, can you imagine everybody running around with one of those things? It would be a mess.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2017
    Polls are not allowed :|
  • StarscreamUK
    7340 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Petitions are not allowed. Polls are not petitions.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am pretty sure i saw a poll get locked.
    Must be remembering wrong since you probably know the rules better ;)
  • huricanechuck

i said sort of , just wanted peoples opinion about the DB shotgun , my god are y'all that sensative ? how pathetic.
  • huricanechuck

sorry ,,that was meant for bar code
  • IllIllIII

i said sort of , just wanted peoples opinion about the DB shotgun , my god are y'all that sensative ? how pathetic.
    Sorry dude never meant to offend you, i was wrong obviously.

Back on topic, i would choose the mars automatic over every sidearm.