Sprint from crouch, please.

Halcyon_Creed_N7
1546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
We had this in BF4 and just about every other modern FPS. Why was this feature ever removed in BF1? Its removal makes quick infantry movement so clunky and gets me killed so often. I try to sprint from cover and end up just crouch walking into the open like an idiot.

Comments

• Iamaforkead
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We had this in BF4 and just about every other modern FPS. Why was this feature ever removed in BF1? Its removal makes quick infantry movement so clunky and gets me killed so often. I try to sprint from cover and end up just crouch walking into the open like an idiot.

Yeah and the no shoot when you get up from prone is annoying too.
    Too many disadvantages and they let planes have unlimited ammo,.
    yeah, I am an idiot too.
  • ronybaloney
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Happens to me all the time. It's like you are being punished for taking cover or hitting the deck!

You know you need to get up quickly and sprint to the next cover but instead you are slow-motion cannon fodder.

So annoying.
  • Iamaforkead
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Happens to me all the time. It's like you are being punished for taking cover or hitting the deck!

You know you need to get up quickly and sprint to the next cover but instead you are slow-motion cannon fodder.

So annoying.

Slow motion cannon fodder, what a classic.
    Even the voices are in slow mo.
    NOO OO O OOOOO OOO OOO .