Weekly BF

need help with server setttings

Sabrewulv
267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited June 2017
Hi I need some help to get our server that we just got rented configured. I have two questions

1 How can we (if it's possible) to change how many players are needed to start the round. once it's changed is it permanent

2 In regards to maps if we have the new night map in rotation even though we can see other maps added it seems to only play the night map even if we vote for other maps after end of round.

Thanks Sabre

Comments

• CrashCA
    1052 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2017
    Settings for 6 player start in Configure of My Server in Server Browser, remember to click Update server. And Yes.
    I believe map vote is Broken, we had issues with it on server similar to your problem
  • Sabrewulv
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    HI Crash seems we can only change that if we set server to Custom as i'm not the one renting the server I can't confirm this but I will get the server owner to have another look.
  • D1_Patton
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sabre, thanks for bringing this up.

The map rotation worked fine last Saturday, the day that we start rented it. Yesterday it began to play up, been through everything to find out what's causing this. We run several different game modes, like TDM, CQ, Frontlines could that be the problem? Or is there a maximum of maps you can put into rotation? Right now we have 10 or so if I'm right.
  • CrashCA
    1052 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, will make Custom. Map limit is 15, can mix modes but player count defaults to lowest player count of modes selected.
    Map vote has issues that may be caused by mixing modes, we have turned it off but continue to experiment.
  • Sabrewulv
    well thanks to the persistance of @D1_Patton our server is up and going. Thanks @CrashCA for your help
  • CrashCA
    Glad to help, RSP is tough to deal with.