banlist hardcapped limit ceiling of 100 names (i am getting worried i am at ((edit:)) 80)

Comments

• NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2017
    NoBanMePLS wrote: »
    i will leavy my timebans out of the numbers from now on.

I am here because 5minuets ago i permbanned another blatant cheater he was 95-15 in my conquest 1.000 ticket server and he didnt use tank / arti truck or a plane. No he was support guy for a long time and when i spectated he siwtched to assault he was using mp18 optical. You see within 3 kills that it is totally impossible. Ofcoruse reported him and again give this link with the report in the hope that the guy who receievs it can also help me out contacting the devs. Ok but this was number 84 so 16 to go and then i am totally stuck.

Also I feel you are more bad than anything. I went 129-13. I bet I would of been banned for "Hacking"

Can you please shut up with your i "feel" you don't know me, i looked at my banlist on word just now ... you took a quote from 12aug17 so i looked at the ban of 12aug, he was on C flag on quentin and taking the flag, if you know quentin then you know that enemys who see their flag falling and spawning there - the spawners where german side - spawn far into the field sometimes even closer to the red zone then to C flag itself, that is medium distance and too far for what he did with the mp18 (mp18 is my number 5 weapon i know its recoil and spread) and i spectated you forget that in your "feeling" that you got, for footsoldiers i can 100% sure say i never banned a guy that wasn't cheating i spectate and if i don't see any proof of misconduct then i just don't do anything, all too often i get claled in to spectate and then there is nothing to see.

But i am not here for you i am here for ban number 94 and 95 - 94 was a week ago and my first ever permban for chat i absolutely did not want to ban for chat when i started to rent 11months ago but he got kicked 2 times in the beginning of may for chat then a 1 week ban around half of may, and then got a 2week ban at the beginning of june. After that i just kicked him everytime he came with his spam again - was tired of banning him and writing down the date and then i had to remeber to unbvan him by hand 2 weeks later, but in time - june julky august september - he just knew he was only getting kicks, so a week ago i just said be quiet or next a permban, but he can't play without constant swearing about peoples mothers he refuses to act normal so that is number 94 and the first ban for chat.

Now onto number 95 that was 30minutes ago, he only did 40-5 so NoBanMePLS will go bonkers, but i SPECTATED, he sniped but his weapon autotracked targets so if they started springting instead of walking or if they crouched or proned his gun followed to the millisecond on target like a super strong magnet, a blatant hack. When i said byebye to him in chat he said: "i will come back i buy accounts for 3 dollars." Is your feeling now that i banned the wrong guy again, also that 1 hit kill kolibri i talk about above and the guy who teleported enemys towards him and he killed them with syringe, i am talking about hakcers so don't come here in this topic with your nonsense? But i don't even want to know if you think these guys need to be banned.
    I just want to know from a dev if this gets fixed soon. But i got hope https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/72z34v/asking_again_rsp_request_please_increase_max/

altough in the topic i made myself a week before it no dev reply only a lot of upvotes for the topic https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/717djd/rsp_today_i_banned_2_cheaters_i_am_now_at_90/

Post edited by NL73schietdammer on
  • CooolBreeze
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    NoBanMePLS wrote: »
    jturman35 wrote: »
    Not sure why there is a limit (100)in how many you can ban? You pay for the server you should be able to ban everything that moves if that's what you want! The RSP has such a long way to go, you guys think it will get fixed?

No you shouldnt. You agree to a TOS agreement when you rent servers. By that logic I buy a car I should be able to go whatever speed limit I want and drive through a shopping mall if that is my prerogative.

No, your argument is wrong. Your examples are mutually exclusive events. If I buy a car and decide to drive on public roads then I must conform to the rules set forth by elected government officials, not drive as I please. If I rent a server, I am renting from a private company. They may have a ToS, but a ToS and a law are not identical. I may have agreed with you in Bf3 or BF4 but not in BF1. The difference is in 3 and 4 the RCON tool was provided by third parties. Your ToS argument makes sense here, but in BF1 the RCON tool is provided by DICE and so is the ability to ban. In this instance, they allow banning and have no mechanism to monitor how bans are implemented, and no prescribed rules on how or what constitutes a bannable offense, therefore DICE tacitly allows the server owner and his designees to ban according to the rules that each server owner and perhaps their community create.
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2017
    Ban number 96 is there, i have said it in the ingamechat as specattor to the regulat players that in next 12months - if nothing is changed - i can only ban 4 more people adn they went bonkers on that. This time it was a rank 77 guy with autoaim without hiding it, plus wallhack.

• -Antares65z
    1501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Ban number 96 is there, i have said it in the ingamechat as specattor to the regulat players that in next 12months - if nothing is changed - i can only ban 4 more people adn they went bonkers on that. This time it was a rank 77 guy with autoaim without hiding it, plus wallhack.

Just start removing the oldest bans, chances are those players have moved on. Doubtful somebody you banned many months ago is going to try and rejoin your server.
  • Jaskaman
    616 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We are now in ban number 40 after deleting old bans, But VIP list and Moderator list is full and we need more there ... With ban list I can live still few months but it should be upgraded too.
  • NL73schietdammer
    edited November 2017

Just start removing the oldest bans, chances are those players have moved on. Doubtful somebody you banned many months ago is going to try and rejoin your server.

Yes but what is old, it is just a list of names, no dates and no reasons. I wrote them all down on microsoft word but many changed names, plus when i read those hacks that i described in word i just dont want to unban them.

But i banned another guy who did 1 shot kills with mars automatic constantly, number 1 of the team rank 10, blatant hacker is ban number 97. But this morning i had 2 guys discussing "man love", i said ok can we stop this pelase we are gaming i want to read in chat about objectives, i didnt want to read back who started it or who was right, i said lets just stop with the spam. Why would you even want to try to win a chat fight, they didn't stop, i kicked them. They both came back and started again also talking to me, i gave them both a week timeban so i am actually now for this week at 99.
  • JenTosM
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same problem. Yesterday my ban list became full(100 people). Don't know what to do now. Have no idea which of them are oldest.
  • NL73schietdammer
    edited November 2017
    Ban number 98 is a fact, mondrogan optical wallhacking his kills a minute was insane that round and very obvious macro, doing 55-10 which can be done by a good player but I spectated and saw impossoiible things, he was number 1 of his team 26 hours played overal kd ratio 1,32 and i was called in on discord by 1 of the players wasn't very hard to see that it was impossible the things that he did.
  • -Antares65z
    1501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ban number 98 is a fact, mondrogan optical wallhacking his kills a minute was insane that round and very obvious macro, doing 55-10...

What does the macro do? To be honest, I know very little about those things. What else do players use macros for? Are they setting them up on gaming keyboards with programable keys? I've been PC gaming since the mid 90's and never touched macros nor ever really learned about them.

I just don't get how some players rack up their K/D and score so quickly in a round. I'm constantly PTFO and 10 minutes into the round, I see players with scores like 28-5 who aren't in vehicles.

• Viperhog
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Our ban list has been full for months, we have a language rule people like to challenge, so we end up having to ban a lot of trolls. We have been forced to remove and replace for awhile now. I just wiped it clean, except for the egregious ones and the offensive/racist names. We will see who returns in the next few days.

The bottom line is there should be no limit to my lists, all of them, VIP, Ban, and Moderators. Also the Ban list should include a date and a reason.

Check 6,
    Viperhog

PS: Move and Kick still don't work. It forces us to ban and then remove from the list when we want to kick someone, like for a 200 ping.
  • NL73schietdammer
    Ban number 98 is a fact, mondrogan optical wallhacking his kills a minute was insane that round and very obvious macro, doing 55-10...

What does the macro do? To be honest, I know very little about those things. What else do players use macros for? Are they setting them up on gaming keyboards with programable keys? I've been PC gaming since the mid 90's and never touched macros nor ever really learned about them.

I just don't get how some players rack up their K/D and score so quickly in a round. I'm constantly PTFO and 10 minutes into the round, I see players with scores like 28-5 who aren't in vehicles.

He had no recoil on his medic gun, he set it up so that his recoil fully recovered after each shot. And each of his shots was like a machine I mean to the millisecond apart from eachother no variations like you would have if you did it manually.
  • NL73schietdammer
    Viperhog wrote: »
    Our ban list has been full for months, we have a language rule people like to challenge, so we end up having to ban a lot of trolls. We have been forced to remove and replace for awhile now. I just wiped it clean, except for the egregious ones and the offensive/racist names. We will see who returns in the next few days.

The bottom line is there should be no limit to my lists, all of them, VIP, Ban, and Moderators. Also the Ban list should include a date and a reason.

Check 6,
    Viperhog

PS: Move and Kick still don't work. It forces us to ban and then remove from the list when we want to kick someone, like for a 200 ping.

But you have lenient latency which is set to off on vanilla settings and then in US and Europe everybody with ping higher then 160 will have server side hit detection which is a first in battlefield series and very very nice.

In this topic on 9oc17 I said I had my first permban for chat after several kicks and weektimebans but unbanned him after 2 3 weeks beucase if I didn't I was already at 100 but that was my only permban for chat, so I don't have the problem that you have because I don't ban for ping and chat. But all in all I think I now have seen around 5 rsp owners who have this problem with the 100limit. A couple of owners in this topic and others on the reddit links in this topic that I posted.
  • Axlerod1
    1336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Near as I can tell, it wont be an issue much longer. BF1 is about dead. By Xmas,it looks like their wont be any players to ban.

I am considering getting rid of our server all together. The interest is just not their with all the issues the the lack of real server functions. It's been over a year and this is just terrible.
  • CrashCA
    854 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Claim we have restart/change map ability and more maps but did change admin/VIP or ban list Max. Fear it is way too little, too late
  • NL73schietdammer
    edited November 2017
    ok so ihave this problem with 100 , plus on this topic 2no17 JenTosM = 2 , 7no17 Viperhog = 3 , plus before it 25aug17 this topic https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/120730/there-should-be-no-limit-to-the-ban-list-hackers-all-the-time CedarOfLebanon = owner number 4 having issues with that 100 limit, and then on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/72z34v/asking_again_rsp_request_please_increase_max/ topic made early octo17 topic made by an owner with the same issue dreddsdead = owner number 5 (although that is his reddit name so maybe here on this forum he is 1 of the 4 that already replyd / made a topic here) but I lioke to think he is number5.

Yesterdays patch didn't bring a higher limit to banlist so this month I will get stuck. I started this topic at the end of june17 so I asked for a solution in time I would say. But this month i will reach 100. And now at least another month wait till the next patch brings ?? to rsp. Devs will this be solved or not, for now for me it is already to late because I will reach my 100 this month for sure, this is bad.
  • -Antares65z
    edited November 2017
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    Near as I can tell, it wont be an issue much longer. BF1 is about dead. By Xmas,it looks like their wont be any players to ban.

I am considering getting rid of our server all together. The interest is just not their with all the issues the the lack of real server functions. It's been over a year and this is just terrible.

When you think about it, all we're getting with RSP that costs $45 a month, is having a server with your clan name so that your buddies can have a place to meet up and play. Aside from that and getting to have all the maps in the rotation, you really can't do anything else with it. Not at least if you don't want it to fall into the Custom server graveyard.

The failure of RSP will also have other affects on player population. I find it utterly ridiculous that west coast players don't have EVEN ONE All Maps server with consistent daily traffic to play on. The reason being? The failure of RSP. If my server didn't require 20 players to start a round and it was fed QM pre-round traffic, chances are my server, as well as others would be more successful. But instead, they sit empty day after day after day. As it is now, if I want to play DLC maps with a 20-30 ping, I have to hope somebody has gotten a TSNP or TSAR server going, or I have to go play on east coast servers with a 90-100 ping. Lately with the server ping issues we've all been experiencing, my ping can often be 105-115 on east coast servers. Those playing conditions get old really quick. Once this game loses even more players in the coming weeks, chances are those TSNP and TSAR servers on the west coast won't get going very often, let alone the future west coast servers running DLC packs that are dropping in the next few months. Which means that I'll be stuck playing vanilla maps if I want a west coast ping. Considering that half of those maps are garbage, my days playing this game are limited. I was hoping it would keep me interested until BF 2018 comes out, but seeing where things are going now, I doubt I'll be playing this game in the next 2-3 months. Or at least as often as I do now.

Aside from BF Hardline and how quickly that game died, I suspect that BF1 will be second in line for dying the quickest in the game series.
  • CrashCA
    854 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I still play once or twice a week (cause I paid for it), but no preorders and likely no BF 2018 if EA continues down the same road.
  • Axlerod1
    1336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It is such a disappointment.
    I have been playing the Ghost Recon Wildlands PvP. I must say, that is pretty awesome and exciting to play for just 4vs4.

I just don't think Battlefield will be in my future. The way DICE has treated all of us as players is not what I am use to from DICE. This new and improved system for all sucks ****. I do not know how many tips and suggestions the community has offered but it is clear does wants RSP to fail. OK DICE wins it failed. Now go back to 3rd party servers cause anything less and I will keep my money.
  • NL73schietdammer
    Axlerod1 wrote: »

When you think about it, all we're getting with RSP that costs $45 a month, is having a server with your clan name so that your buddies can have a place to meet up and play. Aside from that and getting to have all the maps in the rotation, you really can't do anything else with it. Not at least if you don't want it to fall into the Custom server graveyard.

The failure of RSP will also have other affects on player population. I find it utterly ridiculous that west coast players don't have EVEN ONE All Maps server with consistent daily traffic to play on. The reason being? The failure of RSP. If my server didn't require 20 players to start a round and it was fed QM pre-round traffic, chances are my server, as well as others would be more successful. But instead, they sit empty day after day after day. As it is now, if I want to play DLC maps with a 20-30 ping, I have to hope somebody has gotten a TSNP or TSAR server going, or I have to go play on east coast servers with a 90-100 ping. Lately with the server ping issues we've all been experiencing, my ping can often be 105-115 on east coast servers. Those playing conditions get old really quick. Once this game loses even more players in the coming weeks, chances are those TSNP and TSAR servers on the west coast won't get going very often, let alone the future west coast servers running DLC packs that are dropping in the next few months. Which means that I'll be stuck playing vanilla maps if I want a west coast ping. Considering that half of those maps are garbage, my days playing this game are limited. I was hoping it would keep me interested until BF 2018 comes out, but seeing where things are going now, I doubt I'll be playing this game in the next 2-3 months. Or at least as often as I do now.

Aside from BF Hardline and how quickly that game died, I suspect that BF1 will be second in line for dying the quickest in the game series.

?? 45dollars yiu should look at shop in bf1 menu and then look at how rent is for 180-days in Europe it is 140€ that is 23€ a month. That is 2 to 3 times less as expensive as a 60hertz server on bf4 / hardline. It is dirt cheap, and companies always have their special Europe exchange rate so usa wont be 180dolalrs for 180days as the exchange rate would be but proabbaly like the companies always do for Europe vs the dollar 1:1 so 140dollars.

But I am not here to say your 45dollars a month is only of you really only rent 1 month. But I am here for ban number 99, a rank 54 blatant wallhacker (i was called in to spectate). He went from target to taget and on the weirdest palces and without skipping 1 and without the normal carefull searchingfor enemies at flags, but I heard from a friend in my freiendlist that he has been reporting 8 hackers this week that where all wallhacking soprobably the newest hack.
  • NL73schietdammer
    edited November 2017
    WOW pre april patch - april came the server side hiot detection above 130ms in may lowered to 160ms in European servers - i banned many 300 ping players before those patches, players that kept coming back and then i found out about the limit of 100 bans really quickly i unbanned all those as i remember but when i hit my 100th ban last week I relooked at all the names 1 by 1 in my banlist and i still had around 15!!!!!! in the list that where still banned for ping - so back in march I only unbanned some ... didn't know that. So now i am from 100 bans to around 85 so i can breathe again but this still needs to be fixed because my server expires in October 2018 - will probably renew after that - and then 100 ain't enough.