Issues with Server browser, profile, no help for more than a year.

V0IVODE
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I know I am not the only one who experiences these issues and would like EA to fix them. 1. Server Browser shows numbers instead of written descriptions for servers. 2. Does not show clan tags on ingame scoreboards. 3. I cannot see emblems on my equipment when ingame. 4. cannot remove clan tag. (it just restores the tag you previously had) 5. battlelog is unavailable ingame most of the time. Like most of you I have done all of the fixes on our end, (reset mac address, clear persistant memory, hard reboot console, reset sever search parameters, etc.) I just bought a new xbox started a fresh download and with just the core game installed the problem is still there. It is a profile issue that EA's solution was to tell me to do all the things over again. (EA help case 31671553) When I inquired about them saving my stats and giving me a new profile I was told they couldn't do that. They would give me a new profile but I would have to pay for premium again. Are you kidding me, The problem arose after a major update and they won't own up to it. They also said just get a new Microsoft account, So I would have to pay for gold again. After all the years of buying their products if I have to pay for their mistakes I am gone.

Comments

• V0IVODE
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The rage issue aside, people this is your time to speak up. We are not sheep, we have the right to expect that EA fixes their issues. If you have these problems let's get them fixed. Or find somewhere else to play.