We had Flying Aircraft Carriers!

Vespervin
1205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I had no idea these existed.

Pretty awesome, if you ask me.

Comments

• AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yep the 20s and 30s were interesting times in aviation, with the whole yellow-wings era and such

Actually, one of those airships crash landed in the ocean off california - the USS Macon. The wreckage is still down there to this day and you can still see the planes it carried.

also from this era was the Boeing YB-9 ; a predecessor of the B-17 and the world's largest bomber at the time:

• HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Never seen Indiana Jones wnd the Last Crusade? A German version of that was in it.
  • Professor_Memes
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Never seen Indiana Jones wnd the Last Crusade? A German version of that was in it.

yee, pretty neato
  • Vespervin
    1205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Once or twice when I was younger. I probably saw it and assumed it was fictitious.