Greetings, Battlefield 1 community!
Today we’ve rolled out a Battlefield 1 Live Service Update that adds features to the in-game UI, including tweaks and fixes, and the much-requested Community Mission tracker. Next time you start up the game Battlefield 1 will ask you to update to access online features.
What was changed? Let’s take a look:
- End of Round screen
- Moved Battlepacks reward to the Personal tab.
- Added new Battlepack progression handout.
- Changed the layout of Class Ranks on the Personal tab.
- Updated animations on the Personal tab.
- Moved stats from the Squad tab and the Personal tab to the new Stats tab.
- Removed the Highlights tab, instead showing the new Personal tab first.
- Removed the Squad tab.
- Battlepacks 2.0
- With this update, we’ve tweaked the way you earn Battlepacks. We have made it more predictable and fair in how you are rewarded a Battlepack.
- Each player will have a progress bar towards their next earned Battlepack.
- Your progression to your next Battlepack is based on time played, match quality and performance.
- Once the bar fills, you’ll be awarded a Battlepack and the progress bar will reset.
- This will replace the previous Battlepack drop system.
- Added a message on the home screen when new medals are available.
- Added sequential numbers for criterion.
- Various minor bug fixes.
- Community Mission UI
- The community missions will be shown and tracked in the UI. This will activate with upcoming Community Missions. Current missions will not be tracked.
- Various UI Bug fixes.
See you on the Battlefield!
~ The Teams at EA and DICE