Weekly Debrief

Ban the person above you

Comments

• Professor_Memes
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Banned because you should be
  • Hessuniemii
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    Banned cause you made me start the page 100
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    Banned because you didn't heed Professor_Memes warnings about the evil that is page 100.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2017
    I saw a brighter page 100 in my crystal ball. Banned for believing in Professor_Memes fake news! See, it isn't that bad. Now page 101, that's a different story!
  • bapman63
    935 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Banned for telling stories.
  • Professor_Memes
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Banned because we are now on page 100 and there is no turning back. Countless horrific atrocities will take place in the coming days and we are now on the slippery slope to the end of life as we know it.

• wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    banned for the impending doom
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for not wanting the impending doom
  • DIRTYGreeny
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Banned because you've got me in a mood! (doom backwards)
  • Professor_Memes
    Banned because your clever word play won't save you from the apocalypse
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    banned for over reacting about page 100, it's not that bad .....wait what that noise? OH MY GOD IT'S COMING THIS WAY RUN RUN FOR YOAAHHHHHHH..........................................
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Banned because I want to post on this wonderful page before it turns to 101
  • Trokey66
    8384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Me too but banned because you beat me to it!
  • DIRTYGreeny
    edited August 2017
    Banned as in bannished from this land in order to protect you from the local apocalypse (local, in order for you to not venture too far and be safe however, please take your mobile phone with you and don't be later than 10pm! (page 102)) or you'll be grounded until page 110 (the end of next month!)
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for saving people
  • wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Banned for your glorious profile gif on discord
  • bapman63
    935 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Banned for using glorious and discord in the same sentence.
    Wait! #$!&! DAMB.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    edited August 2017
    Banned cause like you and all the others, you never reply positively in this thread :/
  • Professor_Memes
    banned for encouraging positivity
  • GenesisMD5745
    435 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned because now we all must look forward to page 200 in the future.