Ban the person above you

Comments

• xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Banned for second last post for PAGE !!!
  • Trokey66
    7582 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    PAGE!

Banned myself for failing..... :(

EDIT: Hang on, it worked! Unbanned.
    Post edited by Trokey66 on
  • jpharrisson
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ban for being ban by himself
  • DIRTYGreeny
    639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Banned because it was really Energon that banned him
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    448 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Banned because it was really Energon that banned him

Banned for having to look at your guitar while playing.
  • robmcewen
    2883 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for not understanding what skill it takes to play the guitar when standing, I can't but, then again I can barely the guitar in the first place.
  • TankGewehr1917
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    Banned for not understanding what skill it takes to play the guitar when standing, I can't but, then again I can barely the guitar in the first place.
    Banned on extremely flimsy dubiously interpreted breaches of the **** after someone relieved themselves in a mods beverage of choice.
  • TOTALfps
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Banned for teh LULz
  • wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Banned for only owning Bf3
  • DIRTYGreeny
    639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Banned for not owning BF3
  • Professor_Memes
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Banned for owning Hardline
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Banned for not wanting to play cops and robbers and for simply being, well... Hard
  • robmcewen
    2883 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for not wanting to play cops and robbers and for simply being, well... Hard

Banned for being hard in a public forum, think of the children
  • MrDownvote
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Banned for thinking of the children in that kind of way.
  • robmcewen
    MrDownvote wrote: »

Banned for thinking of the children in that kind of way.

Banned for taking it in a disgraced dead 80 T.V personality sort of way and not the Helen Lovejoy from the Simpsons way I was going for.

• wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Banned because I drove my carbuerated 4 cylinder manual 2wd open diff pickup in 5 inches of snow on 10 year old tires that were very cheap and lived
  • Professor_Memes
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Banned for bragging about 5 inches
  • wsupchris1222444
    banned because that truck is the worst possible vehicle for snow, a smart car would be better than that
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Also banned for being hard
  • LOLATURSKILL
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned until July 1, 9999